April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

would you join me on a Lee vote incidentally? I still want them flipped at this point

Random tinfoil: I kill you with hammers

:cat:

I think wrongboy is town personally. I dont know about Zoltraak.

Thats how i play d1 because i never have the confidence to send someone to their death indirectly causing the end of the game for them. Especially if im wrong ibwould feel terrible thats why i dont say much on d1 reads besides defense reads.

Is there like a real reason or just cuz

Sorry I shouldnā€™t be threatening people over tinfoils you have a right to tinfoil I just wanted to say the phrase ā€œkill [x] with hammersā€

Mafia would want to kill the modconfirmable town, checkmate

-derps

That abso-fucking-lutely has application.
ā€œHi guys I can vig somebody. I sus (X)ā€ Shoots them, they flip W and ez cred

Town would want to kill hte modconfirmable town with hammers because killing people with hammers is a pretty fun activity that many people like

Fuck did someone ask if executioner was bastard then now threating to shoot people?

Read my iso, Iā€™ve posted about him earlier and my stance hasnā€™t changed.

This game feels like were hunting down mafia but we really havent made any headway. It feels we are on a crazy search with no rhyme or reason and our lack of logic is catching up with us. Some might say we are on a wild goose chase.

I didnt shoot ppl what

Iv not seen any thoughts on who you think are town so not sure why that is if thatā€™s why you donā€™t give reads.

Yeah you did we all saw it dont lie.

Yuppp

Somebody mentioned jester so I thought about exe

Zug says, and I canā€™t stress this enough, that he says this, and he told me not to tell thread this, but itā€™s way too funny to not tell thread, Iā€™m being a bitch right now. Zug says. That voting people draws unwanted attention and can cause people to see us in a bad light

I love attention and light so of course I will VOTE: Lee

goose town btw

HUH? I did with kriumma and thats why my vote was on bys in the first place. Thats the only read i chose to vocalize because last time i didnt frost got killed by eod.