April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Thats why i take a back seat into the game so i can learn by watchimg thats one of the best ways to learn imo. This is my third game ever so you cant expect me to go and say lets kill (x) bevause this is sus. I have the lack of knowledge on players unlike all of the people who have played with each other. As you can tell i play this game selfishly becausr i prio my surival until its nesscary for me to die to clear worlds unless im 100% certain on something

going for lee is lazy and boring fr

-derps

Vote Bionic with me. Theyve given no real reads and everything theyve said is hiding behind irony and memes to avoid having to say things. And it is working as everyone keep saying “that is just Bionic” everytime I mention this.

its quite rare now, usually topposters get hung

Surprises me theost wrongboy and zolt are their with how much it looks like zolt is solving its weird they settles their.

if they were able to towntell during the time they were active that would be different, if they’re town and flip blue now then it’s an important lesson

Theirs a fundamental difference between knowledge and the application of the knowledge into a skill. You will not learn to practically be better at FM if you don’t actively attempt to make reads. On top of this, you will never be 100% certain in this game and you really ought to get outta that thought process sooner rather than later

-derps

I remember that. Town won too.

Explain please. He was literally rolefishing.

Considering how this EoD has been, I think there’s an 85-90% chance a wolf is up for possible execution.

Zoltraak is probably mafia but lets let them cook for a bit.

I mean them flipping Blue gives us nothing either though tbh

and I should look at you fondly for settling on Wazza?

VOTE: littlelee
idm this

ye
-derps

bro why tf would we let them cook

i actually have no read on them but itssss an ok d1

Goose eat fish to survive its not my fault :hugs:

okay, why should I expect them to flip blue then, tell me

What makes you against a meme exe here?

I’m voting outside of my townreads, if I can do that much that is enough

meme as in the player not like a joke exe

-derps