April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

apologies to you goose for snapping at you earlier

this is a scumclaim, see you later

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

1 Like

Explain how I’m ever wolf here over those that were actively defending Lee for no reason.

Yeah I gathered that

How was Sultan acting towards Lee’s slot?

Just checked and he was one of the defenders.

He acted as if he was certain Lee would flip town and used it as justification to switch to me.

Said killing the inactive usually results in a town flip n here basically got lucky.

Also i dont have to exsplain this vote btw

I came into today just expecting one of Ghidorah and Sultan but he’s making it easy for us I suppose

Now why were you defending Lee and trying to execute the obvious designated misexe Sultan?

Do guys really think im this bad at being mafia??? Come on now think

We should use the whole day though at least, I think if someone here was designated rider they should claim - possible that it was wrongboy too but I am curious if Lee even chose anyone.

You lut srd rally do when you were being very wolfy yesterday. The only thing giving me pause is that I’m not sure a wolf would be as bold as you’re being right now.

Yeah I do

based mafia :wolf_woah:

Also unless you have 100% confirmation Zolts town i wont suspect it being scum scum lopk at zolts unvote but i am going to give zolt the benift of the doubt here sure

I’m not sure. I don’t know you and you don’t have to be bad at being mafia to make bad plays.

Youve never played with me zolt your a just beimg a bitch now tbh

lmfao how gracious of you

VOTE: Eve wasn’t on littlelee wagon