April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

More likely there is a scum on that train than not tbh

i donā€™t have a single good reason why i should suspect you are town, you vote the person who was critical in getting scum lynched over town and say ā€˜this doesnā€™t need explainingā€™

if you have mechanics spit them out or i will consider my vote parked.

I donā€™t, but it should be obvious enough that Zolt is town just from the huge push on him to save Lee. That never happens if Zolt is a wolf too.

@Someone i swear to god what the fuck did you do I was going places man

yeah but more likely on the one that didnā€™t flip as mafia

you think there are any worlds in which there are more scum on leeā€™s wagon than mine? Letā€™s be sensible

You really werent you faltered. And i have a different reason to vote Leaf atm that has nothing to do with that.

/lilith except im mad so now im gonna cook in sans

then why not say it? if you have mechanics we shouldnā€™t really care about you being vanilla-ised, there were probably only three wolves to begin with

Nice try because no you donā€™t. At least not a villagery one unless you have a passive that helos town if you have your vote on a villager.

Both are basically guaranteed to have 1. Regardless of your flip think about it

youā€™re really sincerely pushing this angle huh, and youā€™re telling me Iā€™m the emotional one?

this is so fucking petty holy shit

1 Like

How will you explain this on judgement day

I donā€™t think Leeā€™s wagon was pure, so Iā€™d have to agree with you on that.

I have 0 emotions right now. Im explaining something simple yet youre still attacking me with emotions calm down

Are you 100% sticking with this?

1 Like

Iā€™mnot discounting the possibility that one teammate of Leeā€™s ended up on their wagon - but even so, given Lee didnā€™t vote and there was strong resistance to Leeā€™s lynch, at least one of the active pushers of me is going to be not town in any sensible world - that three is you, goose, and ghidorah, ignoring the two sheep at the end.

Of course I am because Iā€™m a villager.

idk Iā€™ll plead with a cutesy voice