April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

You are the only one having fun in this situation

Fair enough you passed

VOTE: unvote

1 Like

what does that mean

What do you think then, if you are town don’t you think you should be the least bit concerned that one of the people you were egging on were perhaps doing it for nefarious purposes?

I recognise theres a high chance im dying today due to EoD actions but I want to say I really think there was a decent amount of evils on LittleLee wagon and that they were probbaly bussed by at least 2 mafia on their wagon. If people are spamming to just burn through Zoltraak wagon these people are slightly dumb or mafia. Resistance to switching off LittleLee felt weird and unnatural. Especially I think bystander tmid LittleLee as mafia.

Also I strongly townread both SultanOfSlams and TeenGhidora and dont think either of them are bad enough mafia players to fumble so badly defending a dead weight mafia.

I reiterate that anyone wanting to vote only Zoltraak wagon should reconsider their life choices.

What makes you think unvote is a wolf? Giggles To unvote, just select the counter clockwise arrow to the right of the hammer you use to vote.

I do agree with this yes. I was trying to make a point if that makes sense. I can agree to you being basically spewed town from yesterday. But there is a possibility for your faulter of not sticking to your guns but not a topic for this game day

Make sense?

1 Like

This is never a thought. One wolf at the most on Lee’s wagon. The wolves were really trying hard to save Lee. VOTE: Anonymous

1 Like

Ive been unvoting like that every game ive played on here opps lol

1 Like

are you criticising me for listening to the argument you made?

UNVOTE

1 Like

VOTE: Anon

2 Likes

you gotta vote anony or anonygoose, it’s their username

1 Like

No the opposite

Just did before you posted this.

Well correction i thought you were still confused

yea thats just me being slow :skull:

1 Like

I think it was fair at least still to scumread Lee based on their content, and I don’t think scum had to coalesce around Lee at all at the end of the day, if they wanted a town flip they could easily have got one by sticking to Kiirumi and give me room to make my 5-wagon be first place - if there are any bussers then it’s likely they weren’t on Kiirumi beforehand.

1 Like

also are you saying i should vote myself beacuse i mad ethe same mistake?

1 Like

Despite me thinking Anon is obvious wolf, I DC o agree with this sentence. We have to look at the reasoning people give for their push on Zolt, not just blindly execute everyone who was on him.