April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

so you joined the wagon that your scumread was on

1 Like

do you think it’s unreasonable to assume one of Sultan, Ghidorah and Goose is mafia? Why them the clamour to get me to go over instead of Lee? My own PoV is naturally a little clouded but you think a wagon that tried to send over a very active town player over a player who was objectively quite scummy is pure?

I thought Anon’s shot attempt at teen was kinda towny looking why goose over like a teen just curious? I agree with the intent of what you’re saying

If there are relevant mechanics to come then sure, that would be nice, but all else being equal I think it makes much more sense to assume that, you know, the mafia were trying to advance their win condition by killing a town player on Day 1, and that they almost succeeded.

1 Like

Already know you hate me. Do you have a town read on either of these two?

I’m likely shooting Leafia today, potentially bystander. If target is town we both die.

Zoltraak is a backup option too.

I think theres likely one mafia in Leafia or bystander. I dislike both.

then I will do my best to suspend that dislike for today.

Ghidorah was oneI felt as towny early in Day 1 but their play at the end of the day was very fishy. Sure I don’t think Goose and Ghidorah ought to be paired most of the time on the surface - but we’re curiously left with the fact that Goose didn’t actually kill them. It could be possible that both of them as scum knew Ghidorah had mechanics that would allow him to survive the shot.

UNVOTE

Ohh desperado

Do you know what happened with your shot yesterday?

are your reads inverted or what I don’t get this

idk

Fair assesment going to do an iso of both and look at Gooses answers as i do

i probably missed it

I recognise theres a high chance Im dying today given last minute push to Zoltraak not LittleLee. But I want to stress that if my goal is to save LittleLee, waiting untill 20 minutes before EoD to switch, without laying any groundwork throughout the day, is awful mafia play if I were their partner. I think similairly that both TeenGhidora and SultanOfSlams are town, partly from this but partly from seperate reasons. I expect mafia to push narrative that we should vote in us three today but I really feel that it makes way more sense for mafia to be bussing LittleLee who was dead weight anyway and inactive. Especially looking at slots that inexplicably refused to move off LittleLee - FrostWolf103, Leafia, bystander.

her vote was 6 minutes before yours hello?

Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘play the percentages’?

Call it life advice, but what you are describing here while possible makes so sense to be viewed as more likely than at least one mafia on my wagon actively trying to save a wolf partner, as I said with aforementioned mechanics, bussing even a ‘deadweight’ mafia would be extremely dangerous into a situation where town has, count them, potentially as many as four mislynches, plus potential clearing outting/mechanics to boot.

Making a case for being possible =/= making a case for them being probable.

If any of those three you mentioned were wolves, why choose the option they did over others? Was Lee the only option they had?