April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

I mean for the first town they just always take the ball no? At worst they can grab barrier to counter them if they pick a mafia member in the second half. Plus i dont see any reasons besides lee not using their ability for a rider to out themselves.

No they canā€™t, remember?

Wait i think i worded last bit wrong. Why wouldnt a rider come out? I think lee just didnt use it.

Thereā€™s likely a possible candidate, Bionic. At least according to Zoltraak:

It doesnā€™t confirm anythingā€¦yet, it may as well not be rider but something else.

Itā€™s high likely that LittleLee didnā€™t choose a non-mafia player as rider, we denied them for letting LittleLee self-resolve.

In the role is says the must pick non mafia. But i think we just killed them before they got to act. So even if there was a rider i dont think they would know.

Well it doesnā€™t matter kii was losing steam and you actively had top posters pushing you. You were conveniently the other train to try amd save lee if a scum was already busing lee if they left they basically out themselves of you flip town right.

Like does that makes sense

hi i was really budysy yesterday

VOTE: teen

w/w with little lee all thats needed

a wolf who thought they were gonna die so they thought they might as well hard defend partner

This also likely lasts for only one day/night phrase anyways

Well yeah i guess valid question to bionic why they singled you out. But like the anger and irritation is just odd

Well again my point is then why not just, as a busser, stay on Kii, watch it lose steam and let me flip to the town push, in that world?

No, I get the world you are proposing, but I think you need to convince people why say, bystander, Wazza or Leafia are scummy independently of that. You have a frame yes, but why do the pieces fit more so than anything else?

Mafia can be afraid to associate too hard with their partners, but equally they can be afraid to lose a partner early in the game, when as I have mentioned, they have a lot of threats still to deal with.

I think you pretty much have to shoot in the votes on my wagon here.

Eve and Bionic are both fine to die, neither have been towny. They are obviously not W/W but much imagine one is a wolf.

Not implausible, I think Bionic could make sense as a traitor candidate in fact.

What are your thoughts on Kiiruma alignment?

Undecided but I donā€™t think we kill him today, heā€™s claiming or implying some serious mechanics I think, so if heā€™s lying Iā€™m happy to let hm just get tangled up in them.

If Iā€™m considering a bus world I think he makes more sense than others as that busser.

What?

If scum was trying to get town over why would they stay on Kii when it lost steam?? Unless youre saying both kii and Lee were scum.

If youre town they were pushing to get you over yes? And a buser
/scum mate of lee already voting lee at that point wasnt going to hop off at that late in day cuz it woild basically out them when you flipped town right?

So i guess in my own senerio an early lee voter would be more likely than a late lee voter.

Really need to analize eod to think it all the way through

LittleLee (5): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, wrongboy, bystander, Leafia
Zoltraak (4): SultanOfSlam, Anonygoose, TeenGhidorah, Eve
Kiiruma (2): Wazza, Bionic
bystander (1): Memekingpizza
Anonygoose (1): Zoltraak

Not Voting (2): Someone, LittleLee

What I mean is, why bother trying to save me - Leaf can stay pushing them here and I think reasonably expect that I have a bigger chance of going over myself. She doesnā€™t need Kii to stay high, just for Lee to stay above me.