April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

mhm, and aside from Frost and Kii, we have three voters moving from Kii to Lee, right?

Okay took a look i actually feel worse about teen a bit.

Teen switches from kii to you to kii back to you and activly says 2 scum gotta be on lee at that moment.

Bionic switches from kii to you.

If their is a scum on Lee its kii, wolf or Bystander it looks like correct. Thats what ive come to.

Leaning kii atm actually.

Cuz like when Kii voted Lee Kii was near the top.

Bussing lee incase he went over.

Eh this probably just spews Eve town lmao

still could be traitor-y but Bionic hardpairing like this hmmmā€¦ and the interaction does seem to give natural vibes?

Lee talks most with Kiirumaā€¦ not sure I read much into that either way,

but somewhat curious also is Bionic in #721 using the ā€˜at least one of Zoltraak and Sultanā€™ line, that Lee later uses themselves - again Lee seemed like quite a timid wolf here so Iā€™d wager that they arenā€™t both factionalā€¦

Yeah I thought D1 Kiiruma seemed towny but I know you and a lot of the LittleLee wagon thought otherwise so am curious if yours/bystanders positions have changed.

I could get down with a Ghidorah vote - if Ghidorah flips red Iā€™d probs clear Sultan as well

Teen had a towny reaction to my shot at them though, I liked that one head instantly townread me for it and the other did a long post on why I was neutral.

Granted I am less confident of my townread on Teen then I am on my townread on Sultan. Sultan for sure town unless they are a very very very good wolf player.

Not sure I see that myself

Can you fins the reaction cuz right now i wanna lynch teenVOTE: teen

still waiting for this to come up

This doesnā€™t mean alignment either

longer they donā€™t come into the thread the more Iā€™ll just be inclined to follow the path of least resistance and assume ā€˜lol resigned mafiaā€™ by the way so @TeenGhidorah please, your thoughts for this day.

Perhaps not, but when threatened with the gun they was keen to stress how much they were a ā€˜mod confirmable townā€™, Iā€™m curious as to what exactly they meant.

didnā€™t use that n1

I see, did anything you did use give you any info? Or did you holster all your abilities?

no

Kiiruma could have very easily just stayed on bystander or switched to anyone other than LittleLee that late in day. Think Kiiruma is just town.

Bionic claim or I shoot you.

If you still do have that though, I would ask that you protect me this night please. Mafia might still have some roleblocks but I suspect given Leeā€™s role, not an infinite roleblocker. So I suspect you should be safe. Either Leafia and I are likely kill candidates for mafia, if not then itā€™s probably a kill that makes the game easier for town.

If you agree let me know.

he still has his BG ability, so donā€™t.