April Showers Reconstructed - TOWN VICTORY!

Sorry I didnt realise my eyes have been closed as Iv replied to all these posts since iv been in thread

-derps

Ohh okay i thought teen claimed a cop scan on Zolt but i totally miss read something

Of course, but I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything enjoyable about getting shit on constantly for trying to find mafia and still being disparaged even now after having gotten results. If I donā€™t think Iā€™m up for the dedication of thought and time that a game of mafia deserves, I donā€™t play. Sometimes I go months without playing for this reason.

Mafiaā€™s a game fundamentally about co-operation, and itā€™s very much not fun to play with players who, one way or another, donā€™t co-operate to fulfill our in condition.

My point is, in my view this interaction is much much less relevant for you to be able to read me than anything that happened in the Day before.
The fact that you have me wolfread is living proof.

I do feel for Zoltraak that the most active players are them and the three people they think should be burnt lmao

Wheres Zoltraaks backup at

Well as I said, I would be surprised if more than one is factional in that three, but I still canā€™t really see why any other place would be a better starting point to look.

Iā€™ve heard a lot of ā€˜could beā€™ ā€˜might beā€™ etc, but aside from you, not a lot of ā€˜this is why x is more likely than yā€™.

If I had good reasons to townread any of you Sultan or Ghidorah believe me it would be much easier.

Again, youā€™re presenting the argument is if actively choosing not to play the game, as opposed to me simply having a different opinion on what I should be doing. If you get good reads from backreading then enjoy backreading, but donā€™t insult me because Iv found my most consistent reads come from a different metric

-derps

So you dont want to consider Bionic just cuz they randomly said they can body guard d1?

I thought teen said guilty scan on zolt idk whh i thought that

Nah I think he still could be a reasonable lynch/shot

I had a specific reason as regards him that, if he is not willing to BG me I canā€™t really use to clear him.

I still doubt heā€™s factional mafia given D1 but traitor does make a lot of sense, and given Leeā€™s role abilities traitor could be something thatā€™s in game.

Call me contrary but itā€™s almost as if you say, ā€˜I like playing football but I donā€™t like to run when I playā€™

Id say its closer to I like playing football but donā€™t like to throw the ball when I play since Iā€™m not good at throwing the ball.

I donā€™t think anyone is inherently bad at making reads though, and if you donā€™t spend time doing it youā€™ll never improve.

You say you get good reads interacting? Cool you ended Day 1 voting town and are still voting town.

I said I get better reads interacting

you really have to stop making assumptions on things, for someone who made a big fuss about misrepresentation you seem to be pretty damn good at it.

-derps

VOTE: unvote

Go then, talk to someone else.

I have already talked about it.
Iā€™m tentative to trust them but it depends how detailed the mafia fakeclaims are or how experienced the wolves are with the previous April Showers.

Iā€™m not going as hard on it as I was before or else I wouldā€™ve voted.

1 Like

You act like youre 100% green checked.

You were not yesterday like you are saying you were and even today its not a guarantee youre townā€¦

The train on you today is linda wild but at the same time youve been high horsing alot and it does come off sus

Im about to figure out what I wanna do for dinner so my replies will slow down for a bit but I plan on it ye

Iā€™m acting like itā€™s a joke that Iā€™m a wagon on Day 2 which is at worst for town 10/2(+1).

Fair enough I could take it if I had led lynches on town and it was LyLo but Iā€™m finding it fairly dispiriting having to deal with still resistance to my ideas on how the game should proceed.