mhm

Is that a yea

mhm

Splendid

1 Like

/whisper may sorry

/accept

1 Like

theoretically speaking, ash could be poisoner with litten sw, i think. but litten ~probably is not the starting demon, and snowe is almost certainly not

…unless the undertaker is evil with her, which doesnt make sense for other reasons

litten being poisoner could probably screw with our info with what they know, but we know so much already thats not too bad

…i’m fine with rose dying for today, but we probably need to pick a solid target tomorrow. i’m sure the people with a lot of info could figure that out

evil is probably in a generally bad spot. its 12p remaining, and like. a lot of people are clear.

like meeeeee :3

Bit of preemptive preparation: at what point should we be concerned about being in a bad spot ourselves?

now.

Alright, better question: do we have enough information to start spreadsheeting?

… litten does, may does. we cant trust them entirely, but they have enough information. i doubt they will give it.

1 Like

i think if litten is the poisoner it could be useful to the undertaker to kill the poisoner for the sake of our ongoing info roles
thats about all though hes probably not the demon

Question #3: can the Demon kill N1?

unless magnus balled out of their mind and put the demon and poisoner in an investigator ping