Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

/whisper may

/accept

Ok so I was making this huge long post abuot every player in the game and what I think of them etc etc but then I realized I just Didnt Want To Do That Anymore and it felt like hw and i dont wanna do hw so im just not doing it anymore

Think im gonna chill for the rest of the night it was just leading me to the same conclusion of “we should kill icet today and go from there” anyway

/whisper ybw

Wait, that’s all the people I trust.
Dang it.

accpet

VOTE: icet apparently my execution is pro town

1 Like

How is your execution pro town Ice? Snowe has literally been claiming evil all game. I’ll read your reply in the morning. Today has been a long day for this cute Leafeon. Good night. :sleepingleafeon:

/end

/pat /pat

litten, where would your head be at for imp/poisoner/baron/sw

its becoming increasingly less likely we have a spy. the “spy exists but the evil isnt capitalizing on their info” is harder to explain then “spy doesnt exist”

also that means i cold-called the evil team 3 posts in
which would be neat

the toughest thing for me to currently explain is what happened with the poison n3, in that world

Was this before or after Icet whispered snowe?

i’ll figure it out. one moment

yes. icet whispered snowe on the 3rd post

wheres silviu “Silviu’s exclusive whisper log” silviu when you need them

1 Like

mm
so ive been racking around my brain for a while for a demon candidate
could silviu simply be the sw?
they got a lot more involved upon mays death

their carelessness can simply be chalked up to silviu being evil; they’re quite, demonstrably, not too good at lying

it could also explain why may and litten needed to whisper them for extended periods of time now