Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

Going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Oh, yeah, before I sleep, Icet, sorry for not claiming to you.
I was less wiped out than I am now.
Take care.

Meow

/whisper may

is ash’s claim litten / leafia approved

1 Like

You have ruined the carnival, Litten.

Again, why are people voting for me XD not that I’m against dying, I’m a spent power, but what made u go for it? @may @litten @leafia

Also /whisper @IcetFeelsPain

/whisper rose

1 Like

(whos making it)

1 Like

(on it)

1 Like

hi chat im here
ive been here for a while i just havent said anything and i feellike being active in tjhread now

/accept

here is the problem i am presented with
litten believes a player to be evil, and that player has links to the main potential execution, so litten plans to go for them because the other player is likely not the demon due to other information
however, i cannot shake the feeling that we are simply being lead into a trap of shrug-executions one after another, with a coinciding poisoned fortune teller, and perhaps evil undertaker claim
i would like this to be debated, mainly; if Litten is good, the game may be cracked open. If Litten is evil, this game may be a large struggle I cannot help with.

1 Like

YEP

this would be a lot easier for myself to grasp if the cat was any worse at getting claims, but that is simply not true. this has happened before with a psychopath, and i distinctly recall being poe’d because everyone else had claimed

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Atlas Atlas 1 Atlas
Leafia May 0
IcetFeelsPain RoseRedWitch 3 Litten, May, Leafia
snowe Litten 2 snowe, Amelia
Amelia IcetFeelsPain 1 Amelia
Not Voting 9 Neblig, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Ash, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse, Silviu200530, Atlas, RoseRedWitch

RoseRedWitch (3): Litten, May, Leafia
Litten (2): snowe, Amelia
IcetFeelsPain (1): Amelia
Atlas (1): Atlas

Not Voting (9): Neblig, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Ash, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse, Kiiruma, Silviu200530, RoseRedWitch

i do not think the undertaker is sober and good. i currently have no reason to believe eliza is evil.

1 Like

Why wasn’t this picked up?

my name wasnt added to the vc