Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

Why did you think tbis

cus ur a good socials player

2 Likes

My answer will be whatever you say about may I predict

that POE I’m p sure they have to be wolf?

1 Like

Yeah

Also the god father thing I still don’t understand

they thought the “baron” had the “godfather” ability and thus wanted to lie to you

1 Like

VOTE: may

1 Like

…you were already doing so

it’s not about the money. It’s about making a statement

1 Like

oops

1 Like

i suppose.

It’s really not hard to sound genuine, Ash sounded genuine when making their alchemist claim. I’m looking at the game and going “who do I think the demon is” and the simplest answer is that it’s just rose. It’s fair to say that may could still be a demon candaite and that Kiiruma was poisoned, but the simplest answer is that rose is simply the demon, due to their claim being tied to snow, along with their immedaite behavior after whispering snow, which I explained to multiple people already, if they need a reminder.

When a boy kisses a cute girl no one bats an eye
But when I kiss a cute girl…

3 Likes

Great timing

1 Like

Not to mention, you focused down on may being the demon before rose claimed to everyone, if I recall correctly, and you hsvent waivered at all, instead saying they sound genuine. If I was a betting man, I would say that you never actually were paying attention to rose…

do you think icet is misremembering or simply lying

Oh I remember now! Rose can’t be the demon because who would kill their best friend? That’s not very demon like. That was what your intiial reasoning was, and when I explained my reasoning you actually ignored it

I don’t think they were lying, I just think they cleared rose from being the demon for bad reasons (who would kill their best friend) and is now trying to clear them for other bad reasons (they sound genuine) even when I explained in whispers why I thought they were the demon , before this whole genuine stuff

1 Like