my coin landed on tails.

3 Likes

Your coun is faulty

its a pence. do you consider british currency falty

1 Like

i haven’t closely inspected it so not sure

Otter and I are also friends!!

1 Like

To be fair you would kill your friends that’s not really the hall mark of not demon may

1 Like

No clue what you’re talking about

2 Likes

may is too tied at the hip with litten for my liking. i expect them to die at night. if they do not, i will be surprised.

3 Likes

I’ll send the demon a memo
@may stab yourself

2 Likes

if they die, the evil team can then push directly on you as the demon, or may can get out of the mess they’re in.

Hey may have you tried asking the demon nicely to stab you

let’s see the rose demon world; to begin rose / snowe are paired we know this already

what else… icet whispering snowe super early on? Probably another pair. Same with Kii saying they can only be evil if snowe is spy? Well snowe if they are a minion with me is the Spy as I’ve never whispered rose and I was so confident about my claim

its easy to fake theatre like this if its preplanned but IMO these quotes show how I’m not w/w with snowe added they were p much evil in all my worlds before I learned rose was librarian

Now if I’m good and rose is demon that’s always the possibility and if it is then ok BC we’re not lifting off rose anyways but you’ve tried to convince me of May spy for a large portion in the first half of day and kept whispering may some reason which is a possibility of you 2 being paired + may is openwolfing so I’d thought you’d be ok with killing may as well

I agree with your point that snowe is evil tho I think snowe is evil as well its just that I think rose is good so snowe isnt the demon

1 Like

May isn’t open wolfing, that’s just may, they do this.

1 Like

… do you think the evil team involving you would be red/snow/icet/kii/eliza exactly

2 Likes

idk rose/snowe/icet/kii/eliza was just my attempt of building a world with me and rose as partners

1 Like

last time may got a pass for their meta mafia won

2 Likes

I’m Litten.