Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

Specifically, Luka is the SW target I could think of that would’ve had little contact with the rest of the evil team and so stood a chance of killing me unpoisoned.

1 Like

i literally have done this in previous games (oog)
this doesnt say anything about my alignment since im aware of the meta and can fake it but this is a meta tha ti have and itd be pointless for me to lie about it

i was translating, for the record.

1 Like

So either Luka is the Scarlet Woman turned into the Imp by Rose or Kiiruma’s death, or there’s a Poisoner in play.

or from an outsiders perspective, you are evil, would be our three options

(Luka was Slayer shot D1 and encouraged this to happen, which is why he’s a SW suspect.)

Nya nya nya nya. I’m obvtown

…as is luka.

oh yeah im ugessing one of those shots was the real slayer

I told luka to tbeir face “okay scarlet woman” when they claimed Saint to me and asked to be shot so I buy it

I think there are many other better posion targets in this town if there is a poisoner

i honestly havent read luka and i probably should to day before dismissing it out of hand but
gut reaction is that i dont buy this world

Unfortunately Poisoner worlds are not so narrowed down because I suspect a certain kitten & a certain wolf were not subtle with my claim

1 Like

I was the most subtle person ever

1 Like

Mhm. And do you remember what had be accusing you of being Poisoner in the first place

litten probably wasnt but i got ravenkeeper from kii d1 which is why i tried to say he was a powerful info role

My subtleness was too good

1 Like

we were

oh so subtle about it.

2 Likes

I told may to stab herself and she did

1 Like

and you wonder why the solving headquarters with me in them tend to last less than a day

1 Like

The fact that there is even a “we” is part of the problem. I made that grim by hand for my little kitten and he goes and REGIFTS it. Treacherous bitch

2 Likes