…sorry, i’ve been having a bad… day?
a bad time since ive woke up

is may dead

is litten dead

can we kill one of them today

Then silviu May come

Luka saw lib

1 Like

@Litten there’s actually a reason why I’m not evil or at least the demon in a poisoner world

1 Like

Because Luka was seen as it. So we’d be looking for a scarlet after

I have no doubt you’re not the demon rn.

I do however think you’re evil.

Because Luka conveniently learned about me confirming May so was killed, after you’d learned it. And also Luka heard of the Librarian that you would’ve learned due to being the wrong half.

On top of this, if you are the Baron like I suspect you could be, then claiming Saint is a common play and we wouldn’t have any mechanical solve between you and Amelia. So you being the wrong half of a Saint ping makes you a decent Baron or Scarlet candidate

Going back to sleep

I dont have time to read throigh thread rn but i implore people to follow me onto icet. It should (theoretically) reveal a lot about the game

I think either

1. May was a starpass
  2. May was RK but poisoned or drunk
  3. Somehow somewhere my info messed up

Only one of these is correct and i wanna find out which one

Oh my roles public
Ok yeah i got a yes on may and icet last night

Therefore if we execute icet we can either prove may was a starpass when nothing happens or we kill the demon and may was poisoned (or one of the two were a red herring for whatever reason but im gonna assume they werent)

For the record
I dont think im drunk bc of the situation between leafia and neblig which leads me to believe leafia is drunk
I dont think im poisoned bc i dont want to

There is literally a 50/50 chance a yes is a red herring this isn’t “ignoring far-fetched possibilities” it’s ignoring, like, an equally likely world

1 Like

If your poisoned may couldn’t have been poisoned

If I were Magnus I would toss that fucking red herring token on May and never look back. Storytellers love to torment me online. However I realise this is not even an argument let alone a strong one

If im poisoned then who xares anout my info

If you’re poisoned then it’s Luka (or me). However IDT you’re poisoned I think you may have hit a red herring

I’m going to Panda Express chat what do I get