Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

drunk leafia investigstor is always funny

fmpov, it would make far more sense for a jump, yes?
to purely put us into perspective

It helps me rember why don’t die upon nominate Virgin. If I see Investigator token I’ll go “??? why don’t die on nominatione Virgin”

1 Like

No nya because I’m good~

1 Like

you’re supposed to give the drunk status effect to the invest token

1 Like

answer the question, please.

Ah, yeah, the philosopher token

Because the Drunk status effect and Being The Drunk are different things and I forget this. I want a representation that helps me rember

1 Like

I’d have to fucking Think About It. Idon’t commonly think from points of view that are not my own. I don’t want to say yes because I think your world is bad and makes no sense. So let me think

1 Like

you have been mocking me for quite a while, swearing at me does not help my thought process

I’m not swearing at you I just used “fucking” there to like. Emphasising the amount of thinking I’d hvae to do. “fucking Thinking About It” is a different and more time-consuming process than just “thinking about it”

1 Like

/whisper may

The drunk: That guy who you swear consumed 10 pints yet seems to be going strong.

Drunk status: Litten after getting catnip. Things are gonna be weird but the status can go away as can Litten’s weirdness

3 Likes

may?

if your prospective is that the evil team never once communicated with one-another, and snowe is merely the Spy simply because, i’d think its more likely one bad decision was made at night rather then a bad decision gameround

1 Like

sans the original imp/spy. which ybw is still alive.

From your POV:

• Rose is good and lied about its pings to Litten as a reaction test
  • Snowe is good and just happened to push the Saint a bunch, and as soon as she whispered Rose, thorn also started pushing the Saint
  • All three of the Washerwoman, Investigator, and Librarian tokens are in play
  • The Washerwoman is Drunk or Poisoned, and the person in their ping just happened to be acting really Ravenkeepery (repeatedly claiming a bunch of functional/investigative roles and sticking with those claims even as they were proven false)
  • The Recluse registered as good in a FT ping with the Saint
  • I starpassed last night despite probably having a Scarlet Woman
1 Like

This vexes me

snowe, Rose, and Icet all whispered frequently, it’s why Icet is my first pencil-in for the last Minion over Ash

/whisper may