Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

Nope I am doing meth instead of math.

There’s 2 outsiders that are guaranteed to spawn because of Baron on top of the natural 1.

Which uhhh means 3 are fakeclaiming townsfolk and 1 as outsider just as before

1 Like

Essentially Amelia-Leafia-Snowe-Silviu

There’s 1 fakeclaiming outsider. I have a feeling Leafia as demon here won’t be doing shenanigans like these.

Either Amelia or Snowe. Inclined with Snowe which further pushes on Rose-Luka-Snowe-forgor4th.

If it’s Amelia oh dear

I mean there can also be Leafia but oh my god that requires ALOT of self-planning coming from Leafia

If she indeed did just that as DEMON I will be impressed and gladly be defeated by her

There’s like equal weight against May and Luka equally

Can someone can like get down here with me

I’m listening.

My take is that I trust Leafia solely because they claimed, like, first thing D1.

1 Like

Seems like too bold a play to make as mafia when you have pretty much no information.

May demon

• :bow_and_arrow: Poisoner wouldn’t go uselessly on evils.
  • Luka got slayshot by Icet apparently? But like this reeks as a joke? But what is Luka then?
  • :magic_wand: YBW got a ping on May-Icet.
  • Kiiruma is evil or poisoned with Luka consecutively because they were claiming May is Ravenkeeper. Need confirmation whenever Kiiruma outted before whispering May D2.
  • According to whisperlogs. They might be evil with Litten and with Amelia (I don’t believe it can be with snowe).
  • She starpassed look at her goooooooooo

Luka demon

• May have been poisoned if a spy game. Otherwise Luka is Imp
  • (It seems they couldn’t quite literally contact Snowe and Rose)
  • Evil with Litten-Icet-Snowe or Litten-Amelia-???

I’m lost with Luka. He didn’t even whisper Snowe and Rose

@Litten Get’cho esse ova here!!!

I was already here but reading

Drunk isn’t a townsfolk. Kiiruma could not have gotten ravenkeeper unless he was posioned that night and may is drunk.

Rose

1. snow spy

cawth could make 4

That is true but it requires every single evil to fakeclaim townsfolk and it appears that’s not happening mathematically based on claimspace.

mathematically outsiders are more likely to claim outsiders than minions

1 Like

We know baron exists. There’s 7 townsfolk however there’s an excess of 3 claims. Game has 4 evils.

By the way I am STILL not sure how to calculate that drunk inside the claim-o-counter

If it was cawth I would expect an empath or something similar