Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

If one of the townsfolk claim is fake because Drunk game. Does that mean there’s 4 evils which are split evenly between claiming outsider or townsfolk?

If that’s the case with 2 evils claiming outsider, it means Amelia-Snowe are evil together

I have no idea what you are saying

@Litten Calculate the claimspace section by taking in consideration that the natural cap for townsfolk this game because of baron is 7. There’s 4 evils in game and we have an excess of 3 claims.

Why are you trying to use math for claim space

That doesn’t work evils can claim outsiders or townsfolk

What do you mean

Every single townsfolk learns they are a townsfolk. Which means those that go over the cap are fake

I understand evils are fake claiming
I just don’t understand how you are deducing what they are claiming

This is literally what they did

1 Like

It’s baron game. Which applies the following: -2 townsfolk, +2 outsider which we end up with 7/3/3/1 respectively. In any case giving us 10 goods and 4 evils.

According to the grimoire I’ve cooked up, there’s 10 people claiming townsfolk. 10 - 7 = 3 people are lying about townsfolk.

And the remaining evil is fakeclaiming as outsider.

1 Like

Cawth adds an outsider but I do agree that I don’t think night is actually an outsider

I feel that it’s not a cawthane game with or without baron. Magnus clearly duped us

1 Like

That darn mango

1 Like

I just understood what Silviu is saying

1 Like

I hope

1 Like

Basically, Baron drains from the townsfolk counter if that wasn’t clear

1 Like

(Cawtharne too but I don’t think they’re in the game)

In the end, do you agree that there’s 3 evils pretending to be TF and 1 evil pretending to be an outsider?

Yeah

1 Like