Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

by not getting executed

but i shot them

1 Like

even if you are the slayer I told you way before it was relevant like probably day one tbag you Neigbor ash and luka

:wowee:

ok but I didn’t know what was gonna happen at the time

1 Like

whoopsies doopsies

1 Like

and if I was poisoner and luka was my demon a seat away from me I’m always poisoning the person in between because I don’t feel like dealing with an empath 2

what is the world where luka is demon

1 Like

I agree shooting d1 was the right shot
I’m just explanining as to why I believe if you are good you could have been poisoned since ash is also in the ping and you sit between them

More importantly where did poison go, if any, last night

If ash is the poisoner they would always poison the public claimed ft in almost all worlds yet they got a “yes” on luka
This is assuming ash is the poisoner but if they were still the poisoner we would expect a no right

It’s also assuming luka is the demon which I think is likely since luka was a free exe

I’m wondering if Luka is demon, they had to have passed to the poisoner (if there ever was one) since YBW got a hit. That would mean we already exe’d 2 minions cause why wouldn’t you pass to any other role?

Also, can Cawthane star pass? I don’t think it specifies that in the set up, but if not that would mean one of the Outsider claims is a minion (unless no Drunk and Leafia or I was poisoned N1)

1 Like

Generally, a character does not have the ability to do something if it does not say that they can do this. The Imp ability gives them the power to star pass, cawth does not have the power.

Why is it called starpass anyway

Actually just me cause Leafia would’ve still counted as townsfolk

I’ll be back in 30 mins

Do you see what I mean then? If poisoner was passed to, it would really only make sense that they were the only option. If Imp is in play, that means one of the outsider claims is a bluff unless I specifically was poisoned N1

It’s a roller derby term

All of Luka’s reads.

Really wish we had more night mech in this game for me to sink my teeth into.