Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

We are either hard winning or hard losing

1 Like

I’m very much leaning towards the latter.

You know what, I’m gonna go on a limb and say that Litten is likely the poisoner, and we’ve probably just been overcomplicating things for ourselves.

/Nominate: Litten @Magnus @Jarek

The ability to self-kill to pass to any minion is an ability exclusive to the imp

1 Like

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
snowe YoubutWorse 1 snowe
Litten Ash 1 Litten
Ash Litten 0
Not Voting 11 May, Neblig, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Ash, Leafia, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse, Amelia, Silviu200530, RoseRedWitch

YoubutWorse (1): snowe
Ash (1): Litten

Not Voting (11): May, Neblig, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Ash, Leafia, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse, Amelia, Silviu200530, RoseRedWitch

For the sake of clarification, the Cawrhane can pass in the night if there’s a living Scarlet Woman without the game ending.

1 Like

I did say any minion :sunglasses:

yes if the demon dies at any point and there’s a SW they’ll get demon automatically even if it’s an imp self-killing

I’m back

If I’m the poiosner whos my demon

This ability won’t work beyond F5, travellers aren’t included for this check

i find it funny how ash town read me until I voted them

If Luka is demon, I think Ash is only poisoner if Icet is also evil

Oh yeah to answer your question neb
Star passes are generally up the story teller, a lot of times a safer demon is better than a minon’s night ability, so while it’s true they could star pass to like, say a Baron, if that Baron was under heavy fire there’s a good chance story tellers wouldn’t star pass to them

Oh, I see… dang, I thought I was on to something.

1 Like

If there’s a scarlet woman it actually isn’t, the SW ability makes them the only target for a starpass unless they’re poisoned and thus not able to “become the demon” because the demon has died. They can still of course, be starpassed to regardless of being poisoned, but if that happens it wouldn’t be because of the ability that forces them to become the demon if the demon dies

I’ve actually scumread you for a while now. I just never made it public.

Thats defnintely a way of doing things!

sorry was gone playing lethal company n stuff

1 Like

1 Like