Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

sure gimme a sec

Whats going on

Sorry im very busy today and tommorow, wednessday and thursday sucks

this one gave me that impression more than luka/bys yeah

I would normally read everything but im dead exhausted, whats going on with the reasoning with why the top 2 are being voted.

1 Like

kiiruma is the new good vote now, lots happenec

I’d help but i have no clue sorry

1 Like

Had super stressful meeting earlier today, and now I got bonus work :sob:

this is where he votes btw, before all of the stuff above, i searched from bottom up

1 Like

i dont get how he goes “bys works too” to like “bys outted raah”

I’ve seen frostwolf do this before. I vigged them for it.

They were town.

:frowning:

1 Like

wait that is wack

meh

i can see myself going either way on a lot of things rn. but one thing i would like to clarify is that i do think bys is town and that wagon should evaporate

i last said i was fine with any of luka/frost/someone/leafia/kiiruma dying. i think the real difference is i would take frost out because i’m seeing a lot more of the assertiveness in his town game that was missing and he’s starting to push things i think he believes in

there is some kind of mechanical issue with bionic/frost/luka’s claims so that’s probably gonna need to be clarified

jarek, i think you’ve been around enough to know that kiiruma claiming whatever he has about his role means jack shit. like, have you seen the amount of times he’s pretty much got himself cleared in botc (and sometimes even forum) games here based on fuckery with his role? it means nothing to me until i see the receipts

but supposedly they dont matter rn cuz they self resolve cuz of poison if its real

so whatever ig

1 Like

whats the context I wasnt here

he says hes poisoned

I’d bet they’re just trying to get a reaction out of you but I couldn’t say for sure. I think this is NAI from frostwolf given they thought they were going to die at the time they turned up the heat to 11 and started actually tunnelling someone

bionic said the poison was a day roleblock which presents a different issue because frost said he gave an item to luka and luka said he got it…

isnt poison silent what

What say we resolve this by killing frost