Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Majority and pluarlity.

1 Like

im not acutally sure which one

kiiruma i feel like this is a role u are supposed to immediately claim lol

1 Like

I literally worked out a way to turn my downside into an upside and instead it’s met with ‘Oh Kiiruma’s evil’ ‘Oh Kiiruma’s just lying’ and forcing me to out. Fucking really?!

Honestly just kill me at this point, fuck letting me resolve and being good, nobody’s going to listen to me even if I’m proven.

yea

No because I have day/night abilities too.

It’s just my passive and I had to work out how to combat it. And I did. And then I said how.
And was fucking pushed for it and then outed.

bro how do you combat u show up as evil

I can literally be roleblocked and tracked and I’ll get shown as having visited the mafia’s factional kill.

I’ll listen to you. I’ve been townreading you from the beginning.

one sec let me check my thing

All you’re doing is offering confirmation to potential wolf claims by trying to get yourself confirmed like this I’m just saying

Also this throws out all of the happiness I’ve had about my character.
Because I’d been excited that I could’ve been seen visiting the night kill, getting pushed due to it and then I’d know I can trust whoever pushed on me.

But now I CAN’T because I’ve been made to fucking out it.

" Miller - Shows up as Mafia to Alignment checks. The thread must know that unreliable information can exist."

How

how tf does tracking have anything to do with it

It’s pretty obvious in hindsight. Especially asking for no cop checks. If I’m a wolf and I put 2 and 2 together and claim tracker you’re pocketed and will be backing me up for confirming you easily.

My passive is:
I appear as mafia to investigators (Absolutist) and I appear to visit the factional kill.

The first part is the miller-y bit which Jarek outed for no real reason except “Um I just think you’re lying” which like… why not let me just try and prove myself ffs

Because letting claims go unsuspected isn’t how I win as a town.

I won’t ever be pocketed by those confirming me.
But them confirming me still allows me to be confirmed.