Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

It’s almost like I read… every player in that read list.
And I even made a post a short while ago which said not to ever kill Bionic, Leafia, Zone or Frost until MxLo / LxLo which indicates they’re all my top town. Probably ordered Zone > Leafia > Frost > Bionic but still

Very cool story, but my point is that you refused to re-evaluate on your reads, caught in this tunnel so deep we’re going to the fucking suns core.

Yeah it’s fine, I’m gonna get burned by it but so be it.
I did the exact same thing last game… as town
Since you’re such a fan of using the most recent games as meta instead of older ones.

Well if you did say no twice, I would have been caught.

Happens

This isnt a meta case though?
Im not even calling this wolfy, Im calling this short sighted lol

People can be short sighted and any alignment.
I have glasses because I am (literally) short sighted, doesn’t mean I am evil irl.
Yes I play social deduction games in person too but I can be good in them

But if you’re suspicious of me atm because I’m being short sighted then as you said yourself, that’s not even me being wolfy so I’d suggest you look elsewhere. But still I’m just saying that meta wise I did this as town last game.

1 Like

short sighted is figurative not literal what is that lol

hi

gira youve played with me before right? in classical mash. iwas prokofiev

I know it’s figurative.
I just thought it was funny to take it literal too.

okay but you tried to use that as a defense

can you tell me why you scumread me and luka but INDIVIDUALLY and not saying

haha paired haha

Your slots are both individually large and underwhelming.
Considering your slots at the time I’d read you guys I felt like the actual read/content proportion compared to the fluff proportion was very much off.

its not off lol. maybe a bit for me bc im just that kind of player so its nai, but i think most of luka has been real content? also majority of mine is content too so lik

The only thing that’s stopped me is the doomposting that makes me feel a bit bad but realistically speaking yeah I know

VOTE: Someone

AtE is DEATH

1 Like

:neutral_face:

I’ve been wanting to do this a lot earlier but I don’t feel very good about it. But that can’t stop me forever.

Is anyone gonna give a reason or?