Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Hm… Making reads based on own wagon. That looks towny. I suddenly no longer wanna kill you. (At least, not today.)

VOTE: Someone

No reason. Just wanna vote anyone who has votes. Not Kii because IIRC he townreads me. (We ought to read him though.) I will. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in a couple of hours. (What has he even done today anyway? I don’t remember much after the talk about fake poison, fish, and neighborhood.) Ah, we forgot again. Oh well. We’ll read back “soon”.

1 Like

I still think my wagon is hilarious really.
We have Luka and Bystander on it, 2 people I had as wolfreads who voted me after my readslist.
And we have Bionic who placed a naked vote and Someone who voted me after I’d gotten irritated at Jarek for basically outing my passive :upside_down_face:

Like genuinely tried all I can this game.
If I die, I ask that people don’t kill Leafia, Frost, Bionic or Zone unless you get to MyLo/XyLo and even then consider hard whether it is right to do so.

And nuke the bottom of my readslist.

The fact that I’m on 4 votes, 2 of which are by people who dislike doing reads is just insane. And I don’t know how people can think I’m an evil miller when that’s… not a thing. And I tried to organise ways to help confirm myself. I used my day ability to prove that I didn’t use a poison (When we didn’t know about Bionic’s being fake).

Yes I’m a fancy mechanical player who’s capable of doing weird claiming things. But I’ve handled it in a way this game in which I’m surprised anybody could think I’m just a wolf since realistically if we were lucky enough to have a roleblocker and tracker then I’d be screwed if I were a wolf since in that world I’d not be seen visiting the mafia kill.

Kii, can you give me a quick recap of what happened in the past 24 hours? I don’t understand the poison thing.

hum

Bionic decided to use an action on Frost to give them a fake poison who also day roleblocks them I believe?
But because Frost didn’t know Bionic had done so Frost was originally questioning me and somebody else hence me deciding to use my ability to prove it wasn’t me.

As for other things that happened.
I provided a readslist and it got me voted by 2 people and other people have disliked it.
I had an argument with Luka.
My claim got outed more because I wanted to confirm myself. My passive is that of a miller and I also get seen visiting the mafia factional kill. I’d planned on being roleblocked and tracked to try and help confirm me.

Not much else really. I should’ve just not bothered to do a readlist and instead just pushed on my reads, that way I wouldn’t be a wagon. It’s my bad for trying to be transparent.

Still trying to search for your hidden question
You made some similar to a monopoly reference at one point.
You asked what I had in mind which was my day action

So my answer is to roll them bones, pass go and you’ll be home free. Since if you’d hit a double you might end up in jail. Trust and take a gamble on me Zone.

I haven’t received anything back from you jic you submitted something like aaaa

Ah, I see. Well, yeah. I can confirm you gave me a song. Miller Gravedigger is… unusual, but I can believe you’re town.

Hint: First word of four consecutive posts.

Summary

Maybe more, some of that may be irrelevant, cba to taint my post history.

some–body told me Jarek is going to roll me.

@Frostwolf103
Shiny key for the record.

1 Like

Correct, thats a key. Now keep it for yourself aight?

Understood

I did. I made a mistake and said no by mistake.

This is still horrible logic when your read list was your first post of readable content. My new strat as wolf is just to instantly sr everybody I think

Is it not still true though? My 2 top wolfreads literally read my thing and then voted me lol.
If I’d put yall are town I wouldn’t be here rn.
I should’ve just not even made the readslist and just voted instead.

1 Like

Yea but then u get other ppl voting u cuz “make reads”

1 Like

Legit its unwinnable

1 Like
Summary

Since I’m gracious, here’s all of your posts before the reads list. Please notice how 1. I read into the alignment indicativeness of 0 of these posts and 2. None of them contain reads

Something humerous though, you haven’t given a single read since said read post.