Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

arctic why would unot kill kiiruma

1 Like

i probably will, but i’m keeping the wagons competitive

1 Like

It could help circumstancial and unite the townies you had read. I am however skeptical about this amount of townreads you have.

1 Like

okay but like me and kiiruma have like opposite reads

1 Like

This is funny.
Bystander townreads all my scumreads.
I townread those they don’t townread.

2 Likes

u can ask farty

1 Like

Yeah it’s fine, I’m used to being a D1 wagon.
It’s a pleasant addition for it to be a D1 execution despite me doing all I could :D

I have a passive but not in that way no

I think Catbae may be one of them later on.

I ain’t gonna fight hard.
I’ve given my reads and my thoughts.
I’ve had arguments.
I’ve figured out ways to use confirmation.

Yes it might be uncouth and different than others’ reads and thoughts, or what they think I should think but eh so be it.

btw @catbae im not like, throughly confident on someone being town i just think hes kinda the towny kind lhf and now that his wagon has grown quite large earlier it no longer matches up with the description of him not being pushed a wolf. also i thought that wolves voted him before so

I mean, look at it fmpov

Some guy claims mech that heavily implicates you and then you just go “nah they’re probably real and wolves just have a role other than me that wants to be visited” which is probably the last thought I’d have and I’d instead think it’s a pretty transparent claim to survive and get you voted out, especially coming from the guy who won best fakeclaim (for a scumgame)

But you not wanting to kill him makes sense as wolf. If he doesn’t die and people don’t know whether he’s town or scum then this whole thing goes unresolved. But if he flipped town and died people would go for you next

no

*not being ushed as a wolf

I do point out that being easy to eliminate does not equal town

Kiiruma (4): Bionic, bystander, Jarek, Someone
Someone (3): Arctic, Zone_Q11, Leafia
bystander (2): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma
Zone_Q11 (2): tutuu, Thunderstorm

Not Voting (2): Eskcanta, catbae

i’m not gonna call for your head if he is scum but i will do enough to respect your read on day 1

I mean it’s very simple, I know what my character is. I know what the whole payoff for my character is.
And it requires everyone to visit me.

I can only assume that wolves would have abilities to do with people visiting them too since otherwise it’s just a claim which wolves would almost never make.

Yes it’s something which seems like it goes against me, but I know it doesn’t because I’m good and it’s not like Someone is pushing me in particular for this, they’ve admitted to just seeing it as a bit weird which is more than fair. But I’d not even revealed I want everyone to visit me for my night ability, only for my passive which is what makes it feel more pure.

And as I said, sure, others might think differently than me. Perhaps if you were in my boots you’d call Someone out on it. But I think from a balance PoV it’s actually a decent shout that it’d exist to be able to make townies look sus with abilities who want people to visit them

yeah but people were saying he was wolf BECAUSE he was not being wagoned and stuff but now he is so thats invalidated

…bruh