Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

id rather have leafia dead than any other though

You have done nothing to prove he’s town and neither did Someone either.

“I am not confident he’s town, but he’s so easy to eliminate this game so…that’s towny, that counts right?”

Wrong.

Look. In what world am I revealing that as wolf after Someone reveals that mech?! Lmao

i think wolves are voting him. is indignancy is towny.

i dunno but i think u are doing wolf you things in general

what happened with someone

And not town me things? Huh seems your meta’s off partner.

The same wolves who could be town?

Someone’s passive highly implicates me but it makes me want to townread him super hard… and yes that might sound weird but I just don’t think a wolf perfectly guesses that for one of my night abilities I want to be visited by everyone too lmao.

wdym?

alright
let’s nip this in the bud right now

you are underestimating this guy. a lot.

he showed up to the site a few months ago, top posted in a mash in his first game as mafia, snowed everyone by acting confused, made an epic claim and won

since then he has won and endgamed in every scum game. and he gets killed as town a lot.

2 Likes

You have yourself, Someone and Bionic voting Kiiruma, then what is Jarek doing in here.

okay well hes not doing this greatness of scumplay rn? it sounds like hes being the potato town ur describing lol

You have no opinion about him, Bystander.

Also town because he’s voting me

(So to your observation, you’re townreading Jarek because Bystander didn’t, got it)

he doesn’t make reads on day 1 as either alignment

his postcount depends tends to depend on his role instead of his alignment (though he always high posts as mafia) but his approach is NAI

the greatness of scumplay came about because those games were heavily mech based like ToS and, well, guess what’s happened here, he’s made an extremely convenient claim after spending the rest of the day blatantly rolefishing

No. I’m saying that Bystander’s probably gonna townread Jarek due to Jarek voting for me.

That’s the most suspicious thing about Someone honestly. And why he’s not my top town.
Because I felt like Someone kept trying to fish for what I was when I was trying to just hint earlier on.

i dont get it