Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I wonder what happened to Esk.

1 Like

i honestly don’t even have a legacy to leave. i have like 4.5 townreads - bys, bionic, eskcanta and catbae

the latter one i think is kinda important to clarify because he’s been pretty afk and will probably be a required ML if he is town, but i find what he has said to be genuine and just… honest. mainly with the way he was speaking to someone and jarek, just good vibes. he’s pretty busy with other games i think so don’t just murder him for being afk, but if he keeps being wrong then you have permission to kill him. i think he made a good point on bystander, which can kinda segue into why i townread her. a top posting top wagon on day 1 rarely ever hits mafia, these wagons usually happen because of a villa offending/annoying people which i think is what happened here, because i haven’t seen a single convincing reason (or like… any reason at all lmao) for why she’s a wolf. and i have a lot to believe she is town, like the genuineness in her uncertainty on me and luka, and the way she navigated the push on her from frost eventually coming around to him being v, from my experience she would be a lot less reasonable than that as mafia and probably just continue the omgus

esk has kinda disappeared for the second part of the phase but same applies, i think they are probably town wolves will want to kill later for being afk. i buy their enthusiasm and their read on me in particular

bionic is kinda weaker, i just buy the way in which he’s been tunneling and hard pushing people (particularly leafia) and the way he spoke about it like feeling good about it seems towny. and the framing thing on leafia he probably wouldn’t do in the first place as mafia let alone admit it. don’t give him a pass to continue doing this tunneling stuff instead of anything else on later days, but it’s good enough for now

tutuu i dunno. i still probably wouldn’t kill him tomorrow but he needs to step up at some point and i haven’t really liked anything he’s done in the latter part of the phase, seems like stuff to do stuff, mainly the trust falls and the “push” on zone which like, he did come back to ask why people were townreading zone or something but i dunno. assuming he’s not coming back, he didn’t really take an opinion on the actual wagons which is pretty bad if they are v/v (which they probably are if kiiruma is town, because i think bystander is town regardless). i don’t think he’s approaching stuff in bad faith, just being kinda weird so i would give him the benefit of the doubt for now because on the whole he’s sounding the same as his towngame

zone i am mainly giving a pass for his claim shenanigans. i have not seen him do this as mafia - that is - immediately claiming like all of the details about his role. he has done mech stuff as mafia before but not like this. make him do something tomorrow, however, and if he doesn’t then i won’t care if you kill him

i have like no reason to townread leafia, i just don’t think she’s been particularly wolfy for her standards so i won’t care if you kill her at some point unless something comes up. i don’t think she is partnered with kiiruma, frost, or someone though

frost i think towntold in the latter part of the phase with his assertiveness/energy in his push on bys but it kinda fizzled out. i think he’s probably not a wolf with someone. i didn’t put him in my townreads becaues reading a recent wolfgame made me realize i was being too generous, but i still probably wouldn’t vote him tomorrow

kiiruma/someone/thunderstorm are my main suspicions and i’ve made my thoughts there pretty obvious

jarek i am pretty torn on. gth v, but some scary stuff and potentially partnered with someone from his initial avoidance of that wagon and, more recently, his move away from there.

i do think someone is probably a wolf, like, now over kiiruma, and you should stop giving him a pass for shitty reasons because this guy won an award for best wolf performance and best fakeclaim in the same damn game, and consistently endgames in wolfgames. he can fake tone, indignity, whatever. because he doesn’t make social reads, it is hard to say that he cannot fake anything. but i have found plenty of reasons to suspect him in this game, whether it be the rolefishing or how he’s handled kiiruma now, so yeah

holy shit a wall

anyways what’s popping

it’s not too late to kill someone

TL:DR - Vote for Someone instead of me because Someone has been rolefishing and handled me badly. People are underestimating him.

Also other things but you can read that whenever.

no im gonna trust luka

Luka isn’t even voting me.

@Thunderstorm what is up with that

So if you wanna trust Luka, vote for Zone.

Nah, I don’t wanna let bustander die

Cool well currently it’s gonna be a rand and honestly I think that’s better than not.

Leafia is extremely suspicious and i don’t trust frost either

also, someone left saying he thought kiiruma was probably v upon reflection and that zone’s role scares him, but he never entertained a zone vote and dipped. feels that way cuz kiiruma is more likely to go over than zone

1 Like

So is that a no on voting leafia then

I’d vote leafia if they had more votes

Hm… Nah, I wanna have Leafia alive.

Im back my mom called me

convenient timing

I had a full plan of how to use my 2nd shot of my day ability and it was going to be me doing a reaction test.
I’m able to send people songs, I don’t think it does anything, it’s just fun.

I was going to do a reaction test by acting like a lost wolf. Sending somebody I scumread the following Video because then if they didn’t push me it’d be a semi-out as a wolf and I could’ve gotcha’d them.

@Zone_Q11 received my 1st one. I sent it for purely motivation and telling him to let me try and lead and to trust me. That I enjoy us as a duo too.