Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Is this a towny thought because it doesn’t feel like one

I don’t give a damn if it’s a towny thought or not. It’s my thoughts. I don’t need to make my mind alignment indicative.

I’ve always been told dying is something nobody should strive to do because from D1 you know your slot is town and the others are never fully known

Yeah fun fact I’m not striving to die.
I’ve pushed on Luka and Bystander. I’m still on Bystander.
It’s not like I’m self voting or anything.

I’m just saying if yall do a Me v Leafia, Me v Zone, Me v You, Me v Bionic or Me v Someone, I will take the bullet happily if it’ll stop people from hard tunneling on the other. Once people are wrong once hopefully they know to potentially reeval

bruh ur reason isnt even true for me and luka and u literally have the same read on both of us

You’re claiming it’s not true but it’s what I’ve seen for myself and how I interpret it.
Once I flip you won’t be able to claim that I’m lying, you can argue that I was just ‘mistaken’ but you’ll know that I said what I truly believe.

ok

stop talking urself and talk about the game

“ill flip ill flip” sounds like uw anna die

No it sounds like I know reality and can read the current vote and people’s posts (E.G. Arctic) who says they’re probably gonna end up voting me lmao

since someone’s recent posts i’d actually give you the benefit of the doubt over him tbh. especially because i have the knowledge of you doing shit like this before as town

but i think his way of handling this is slimy. his role implicates you, but he’s kinda hedging on it for a dumb reason that evidently means nothing (because if you are the wolf role that his role implicates, of course you are going to understand his role) and it reads that way because people will want to kill him next if you flip town (actually, by his own admission)

it’s hard to figure out what’s going on here because on one hand i have you trying to be a martyr / hero and then you have someone playing selfishly not wanting to vote you cuz if you flip wolf they get n1’ed (and the latter is much harder to believe, frankly)

but i doubt i’m gonna be able to convince people on it now

i can’t really entertain saving you either when your vote is on bystander who is probably my top town

also like, you are not being misexecuted if someone is a wolf, lol, you’d be clear

I mean you’ve got more weight in convincing people than me. If you think that Someone is the wolf out of Me/Them then tell people why. If I voted it’d be a 4 v 3 v 2 but on somebody I townread more as the 3.

Kiiruma (4): Bionic, bystander, Someone, catbae
bystander (3): Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Zone_Q11
Someone (2): Arctic, Leafia
Zone_Q11 (2): tutuu, Thunderstorm
Leafia (1): Jarek

Not Voting (1): Eskcanta

i mean i basically just did

nice eod

Yeah wolves are happy with the current wagons.

VOTE: Bystander

Let’s make them unhappy then and deny them the Kiiruma misexe they want so badly.

Thanks for the ball whoever gifted it to me.

@catbae Please stop listening to obvious wolves if you’re a villager. Kiiruma is mostly self resolving and the wolves are trying desperately to stop him from being able to do so.