Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Why is it called Phantasmal Killer

also jarek im ngl i really thought your vote on bys was a wolfclaim so i’m glad i don’t have to worry about that anymore

@Arctic
Trust tell this I dont lie about it ty

No I just hate ties.

why would i know

In 5e it is about making the target’s fears

I was that convinced my loud vig shot would clear me (a maf kill + my kill, or me vigging a maf like this) that I am convinced I am an innocent child

Bystander did confirm the hood exists

ok i believe you but you’re still in my poe and probably my main suspicion

if zone is town (which i’m kinda thinking rn) you have pushed zero wolves between me, bys, kiiruma and zone

I maintain I think the hood has an evil in it.

i’ll be back in like 20 making food

i wrote this 30 min before SoD as i was waiting for day start

1 wolf between someone and kiiruma

and/or potentially 2 wolves between someone / zone_q11 / kiiruma

im not discounting the possibility of someone / kiiruma w/w. they were at an alleged thunderdome but then they both decided to townread each other and get bystander chopped instead

zone_q11 fits with either one imo

i dont think those 3 make sense as a full wolf team so there should be at least 1 town in there

leafia’s alignment is very telling for jarek. probably opposite alignments

assuming 3 wolves:

2/3 from {someone, zone_q11, kiiruma} + 1/2 from {jarek, leafia}

or

1/3 from {someone, zone_q11, kiiruma} + 1/2 from {jarek, leafia} + 1/4 from {catbae, thunderstorm, bionic, frostwolf}

i think that its one of these two

jarek/catbae not w/w
kiiruma/thunderstorm not w/w
leafia/bionic not w/w

I have another kill but I won’t be using it. I think i’ve done my job. I’ve “One For Oned” an evil.

I think youre a wolf and you not considering I’m skill issued town is prob outing but ill do things tn
At dinner with my dad rn

Likes still disabled, I would give props to Jarek for that

Eugh
You should realize how hard this is to believe
Ill look into it tn x2

I have potentially incriminating info on kiiruma

I’m more concerned about the fact my role is outed and vulnerable to redirection and roleblocking. If I try for another shot and that happens I’m all but guaranteed to kill a town, that is if my read isn’t perfect and I shoot a town. I throw away the advantage my kill just granted.

Thank you.

I maintain my read on Catbae and continue to believe Someone/Catbae are W/W. I scumread catbae for their interactions and their first response was to appeal to me and call me town but “just wrong”. I don’t know if I’m a scary player at all! I do sometimes tunnel, but if I was onto both wolves then…you know.

I highly doubt it at this point. Bionic is a redirector. I can confirm that. He redirected me to himself last night and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt to me.