Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

You are innocent child got the diaper soiled from the killing

Though if I had to rate my power in this town compared to anyone else I’m basically town power

Before we get to the elim happening, do we think there’s any chance of a redirect? There’s a guilty result, great, any question it could possibly be someone else?

I have seen redirected cop checks, but again no idea about here.

okay i will vote you out in f3 then

i have seen it on rare occasion

i think it makes virtually no sense as a mafia ability though excepting mod shenanigans

investigative roles are told if they are redirected

1 Like

I won’t make it there because I am obvious town

I literally picked you to save and you’re bulletproof?! For FUCK SAKE

my assumption was that luka was doing a dumb reaction test like he did in that one turbo

if he holds the guilty i’m gonna vote him tho

Also outing to even wr me here lol

I can think of one way it does, and that would be as extra KP at a cost. It’s not that, and I don’t even know why I’m trying to frame myself like this but you know, fun.

(are we sure there’s no botc-like madness? could luka be under madness? im still skeptical over whether or not leafia and/or bionic weren’t under madness day 1)

Its scientific not dumb

also, if he was redirected then his rolecop on bionic would have been redirected too, but bionic confirmed he has that role

this is beside the point because a multitasking town alignment + role cop obviously does not exist, but i’m just saying this so if you kill me first today you don’t say “wait luka might actually be v cuz he could have been redirected” cuz… no

does daeron play botc?

I’d suggest we look at Someones interactions and ignore mechanics for just a second personally. Don’t think Kiiruma is a wolf for example, dont’ think Leafia is either.

2 Likes

if you’re town i’m never playing with you again, i’ll say that much

I can be convinced to kill Luka first but you know, you’re BP. They aren’t.

mmm but then I don’t know where the maf kill went

I’m reading forward, and this may have already been asked/answered, but did you get a result that makes you think you succeeded?

i claimed later; i receive no feedback

Do you fake ate