Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Man, am I glad I didn’t unlock my 3rd ability last night.
(Eh. It has its ups and downs.)
Wait. How does the ball interact with 2-target abilities?

you can live for now

If he was a wolf, I doubt he would’ve admitted to the poisoning the way he did.

“That”, so only the ball?
What about the shiny key?

The poisoning was actively framing Luka and/or Someone I’d come clean too

Honestly not sure.

Hey Frost, what does the key do anyway?

Look. I trust Bionic more than I trust you right now Jarek due to the possibility of neuts existing.

There is no actual way you think I am anything other than a townie based on how I have pushed 2 wolves with vig shots at this point

I vehemently refuse this world’s existence!
10v3 is standard. 9v3v1 is scumsided. 10v2v1 means that we’re going to hunt 3P, which would be no different than normal scumhunting.

NEUTS DO NOT EXIST IN THIS GAME

A neut could possibly do that too.

hahaha

i would highly doubt the existence of a neutral 3p based on everything that has happened so far

If I’m a neutral that’s trying to vig wolves then I’m pro-town either way

Yeah. I admit that it’s highly unlikely at this point. I think the last evil is between Tutuu and Catbae myself.

Y’know, we can just hammer tutuu now.
(Well. Not really. With 8 alive, 5 is Maj.)

Don’t think we should I’m interested in hearing claims

Same here. Hammering is bad.

Mmn… Well, okay.

is now a good time to admit im not town?

i am mizora. im the deal broker. i have a whole lot of abilities. its like the fucking star wars intro

my win con is to successfully make 3 deals with people. then i leave the game victorious

people are not allowed to speak or hint even SLIGHTLY at my deals. very strict

i made a deal to eskcanta d1. she forgot about FoL’s existence and the deal fizzled out

i made a deal to bionic d2. BIONIC DO NOT SAY ANYTHING

i made a deal to kiiruma d3. kiiruma accepted it. we swapped our votes. he controls mine i control his. KIIRUMA DONT SAY ANYTHING

i just made a deal to zone_q11 a few minutes ago. he rejected it. ZONE DONT SAY ANYTHING

i have a bulletproof vest. i could have been maybe attacked last night

the spicy thing i got is that i have the exact same passive as Someone. (Guidance) - you start knowing secret mechanical knowledge. the knowledge i got was that mafia knows they have a lost wolf. they dont know who it is. if they attack them the kill fails and they join the wolf chat. if they all die beforehand the lost wolf still joins wolf chat and takes the factional kill

i didnt wanna claim coz it’d be a bit ironic given how much of a vocal 3p hater ive been. i wanted to slide in. u know. finnesse u all. make my smooth deals and peace out. but like. woopsie heheh :sweat_smile: