Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

i can trade anything

like abilities, votes etc. and once a person dies holding rights to something they can pass onto that right to whoever they want

some cool abilities i have:

fly - transmutation - 1-shot day ability - make urself immune

hellish rebuke - evocation - 2-shot night ability - each night target a player. if they are performing the mafia factional kill on u - kill them

Can you continue to make deals despite rejection?

once per day only. i can from tomorrow unless im dead

I kinda want one

Why didn’t I get one >:(

i sent it to zone_q11 coz i saw him pushing me i thought he’d lay me off the hook but rip

Abil 0 - Passive: For every 2 flipped dead town, I can unlock 1 ability.

Abil 1 - Passive: Adrenalin Junkie

Abil 2 - Day Active: 1S “target is not affected by hammer today”

Abil 3 - Night Active: 2S “glorified fruit vendor”

Abil 4 - Night Active: 2S “ensure any attack on target player succeeds”

Right well 2 wolves and a lost wolf + a 3P makes sense

1 Like

If that’s true then we can clear off this nonsense about clearing people off of interactions right now

Town might want to gank you for claiming that but I believe it based off of the fact that if a wolf has the ability to insta-execute another wolf, that’s goofy as hell.

Of all the people I’d suspect most of being a lost wolf. No Idea. Randomly killing people seems like fun doesn’t it?

Yeah, no. 10v2+1 is a maybe.
9v2+1v1 is BS.
You shall die today.

Literal 0% chance this is all true.

1 Like

hm

im not allowed to lie in my trade offers but im allowed to omit truths

i started with a 0-shot roleblocking ability. the game design behind my role is kind of to troll people. like a trickster

when i made the deal with kiiruma i was allowed to tell him he would receive a roleblocking ability without elaborating that its 0-shot. so that was pretty funny

i can like. if u guys let me live i can be specific. my ability that can kill mafia is 1-shot. i can elaborate it in the deal so i wouldnt get away with lying

if ur town - town having 2 bulletproofs probably helps~

Yeah give me the vig shot so I can go 3 for 3

1 Like

BRO

1 Like

Did you protect thunderstorm

1 Like

i can also do funny stuff like give away my right to communicate entirely. then i wouldnt be allowed to post like vote. nothing. vegetable