Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

the only way i can win is if town gets mischopped twice in a row. lolz

no chop isnt allowed too :star_struck:

wait a second i have an idea

remember i cant lie when i make a deal

if u guys spare me, tomorrow i will make the following deal to a player of your choosing:

i will offer ALL of my abilities to them
i will offer them the right to my vote
i will be obliged to not take any harmful actions towards {whoever u guys tell me to} for the rest of the game. im bound by the contract too i cant cheat. so u guys can mech force me to be leashed. like a pet. woof woof! wags tail

(if u want to discuss this further its safer if its someone who hasnt been offered a deal by me yet so we dont have any accidents)

PoE.

I trust Jarek and thought Tutuu was ok-ish.
So what I did was I then went to Bionic, Leafia and Frost and thought ‘Hm. I like the hood talk, so I’m eliminating them’

Now I’m left with Zone or Catbae
I think out of the 2 that I’m much more sus on Catbae’s interactions.

1 Like

“Can’t lie in a social deception game?”
Hah! No shot.

2 Likes

dont respond to this but i believe that when i make the deal the host informs the recipient im mechanically not allowed to lie. i can omit truths, like lawyery stuff but im not allowed to directly lie. like its an invalid action

Sounds like gibberish. No matter what you say, I will not stop tunneling.

1 Like

there there~

/in

i am galstaff sorceror of light

1 Like

you’re a silly goose

but it’s ok

1 Like

“Ouch! Be careful! These robes are very expensive!” Galstaff protested as he was being dragged to the courtroom.

The two brutish men carelessly dropped him on the floor and removed the sack that was covering his head.

Galstaff blinked, trying to adjust to the light. In front of him stood, in all his glory, the mighty Pharaoh Daeron, the Gravekeeper of FoLeria.

Before Galstaff could protest at the rude treatment, Daeron interrupted him. “You are here to join an elite group of assassins. The sinful wench known as Eskcanta, the last Elvish princess, is guilty on the charge of blasphemy. You must bring her back to me as soon as possible, in order to restore the peace. You are the first to arrive from your party. Once they all assemble, you are to depart immediately. That will be all.”

“But hey—” Galstaff unsuccessfully tried to protest again before being dragged away. On his way out, he saw a wanted poster with the corner of his eye:

i wanna cast magic missile

1 Like

“Magic missile!” Galstaff casted. The body of one of his captors erupted in blue flame. As he screamed in agony, the alarm bells were sounded. A whole army of fully armored clad soldiers arrived. They all pointed their halberds at Galstaff, ready to pierce his body to dwarven cheese. Pharaoh Daeron looked at him with contempt.

you may attempt a Charisma check to get away from the situation, or
you may wait for a party member to rescue you as their entrance, or
you may enter combat against 100 level 20 elite guards

how

1 Like

Please keep the thread on-topic!

1 Like

/roll 1d20

1 Like

anyway, just for the record, my role only works if towns die at night. there are certain things that happen when they do. we’ve only had 1 death so right now i can’t do anything and it’s highly unlikely i will be able to do anything useful

i assume the game just ends with voting tutuu but yea

Sir you’re not allowed to give away items thats given to you.

No, I caught two wolves by simply giving the key to Luka, Someone has TMI about this and Luka most likely told this on wolf chat

Well I have good news, it doesnt redirect all attacks to you like some lightning rod, you know how dangerous keys can be.