Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Additionally, @Leafia’s fish springs out from its containment, and shapeshifts into something more eldritch and divine.

"I am pleased to have such a respectful mortal care for me while in my fish form. You will share Umbalee’s blessing as you go forth, for I am her Chosen. Enjoy this goat-food flavoured :birthday: for your special occasion today. Happy Birthday!

The fish mysteriously disappears afterwords.

9 Likes

@Leafia I am glad I didnt eat that fish

2 Likes

wtf

Thank you to @Geyde for reviewing one of my bullshit setups again - I don’t think any other reviewer would’ve had the confidence to pass Mizora in a non-bastard low player uPick.

1 Like

@Leafia you were the only player I targeted with their rolecard, and it was specifically the fish passive. I am so happy you played it exactly how I wanted to, and I knew you’d fit the role perfectly. Good job.

2 Likes

EVERYONE HAD COOL ABILITIES

2 Likes

AND THEM I’M JUST

“Kill a guy”

“kill a guy except slower”

3 Likes

The blue jay:

I am the storm that approaches!

1 Like

I’m not complaining the vig was well worth it

3 Likes

@Daeron

how did I miss the second shot I had though

1 Like

Okay but also you were the strongest role in the game and power resided pretty much entirely with you & Arctic

2 Likes

All of your hood read so good to me that I was just like “I need to PoE stuff down” and I was confused haha.

tutuu roleblocked you with Enlarge - Reduce

1 Like

NOOOOO

1 Like

I was literally going to be 2f2 on vigging wolves in the night :sob:

Big mommie

1 Like

They killed my butler

1 Like

Wait no I’m the good durge so technically that’s a good thing

1 Like

Who actually didn’t have their vest popped since Kiiruma stopped tutuu hitting Arctic, but Arctic then claimed BP which allowed him to be anticlaimed

3 Likes

1 Like