Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

i’m kind of happy i decided to say fuck it and keep all the silly shit

4 Likes

I was under the fundemental idea that a player who gets modkilled as a result of an opposing faction’s ability, should not benefit the team who a) does not have that ability considered into their power budget and b) did not get modkilled
I think that is fair

We’d have a dead V with nothing else dead and a bunch of people at eachothers throats over why bystander was voted

Potentially two if I missed. I was always shooting N1 the announced kill passive was simply too strong to just sit around and do nothing with

1 Like

wario

I find Someone suspicious when I gave the key to Thunderstorm / Luka early on and in no particular reason I asked them if they receive it.

Jarek mentioned about killing me for the package, Someone goes: Oh yeah, that item somebody got it

I mean…I got it from passive ability

:skull:

1 Like

Shining key, more like silver bullet

The trojan horse.

1 Like

Part of the reason why I did end the day is because it didn’t matter too much - in another world Esk is not pro-town to dayvig and therefore I would not have ended the day because town wouldn’t have benefited from the modkill

1 Like

daeron succeeded in making the single most leafia leafia role in history

4 Likes

is there a spec chat

I wasn’t familiar with your game

ye

1 Like

Vanity searching is my favourite past time

Leafia give me DC15 lockpicking check, I am so distracted of thinking I get something in return.

Yeah N1 neighborizer counts as treasure I suppose

closed setups are EZ
just be lucky

3 Likes

Kiiruma accepting the roleblock from tutuu only to find out that it had no usages at night was the funniest thing ever

6 Likes

What do you mean? I prevented 2 kills, for sure. When I used my ability nobody died!

1 Like

Accepts a deal with the devil during the day
Realises he’s been scammed during the night

3 Likes

@Bionic @Zone_Q11 @tutuu @Kiiruma @Thunderstorm @bystander @Leafia @Frostwolf103 your roles were designed by me - do you have any feedback? What was your expectations when choosing your characters?

4 Likes