Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Nonsense! My ability is a glorified vanilla!
YOUR ROLE KILLED A MAFIA!
Great job on killing Someone by the way.

1 Like

Huh… What are the odds…

:D Hell yeah!
But then Arctic said that I might be TMIing things and claimed and… womp womp Arctic undid it. F

Yeah, I did make a post about this, but I didn’t think it was true since Occam’s Razor makes it easier to believe that Arctic simply got attacked twice.
(Not that it mattered in the end though.)

. . .
Huh. I was right about Luka/tutuu lack of interaction and “Cause of [R1EDA0CTED]: Pressure.” I… did not expect to prosper this much.

Let’s see… MVP is definitely Jarek for killing Someone. Though I wonder how and why we formed a united front against Luka… Well, whatever it was, Luka’s death activated my WiM to find the last mafia, so kudos to that person / those people as well.

Thats for @May

lmao
@Kiiruma, I was offered the anti-frame passive.
I had macho adrenalin junkie active. I don’t need anti-frame to defend myself; whoever claims to have redchecked me would have been deathtunneled! :rofl:

Ggs!

Oh, yeah. So, my thing went like:
“Hey, warning. Don’t talk about what I’m about to say. Got it?”
“Okay…?”
“You were given an offer by the devil. […]”
“INSTANT REJECTION.”
“You have to say /reject.”
*reads through the 1st paragraph of the offer*
*realizes the offer is useless*
“/reject”

3 Likes

So mean T_T

I had no expectations, but despite my complaints I did enjoy them. (Because anything is better than nothing.)

The system of unlocking stuff as dead townies pile up is fine.

Macho Adrenalin Junkie is actually very good and the lack of notification keeps the user at their toes.

The day “anti-Maj” ability is weak and useless IMO, but as filler ability it is fine.

I stated it multiple times, but the 2-target night ability is just a glorified fruit vendor …which is actually very good if it wasn’t locked. It’s not strong enough to do anything useful, yet it’s strong enough to be a provable role.

2-Shot “ensure target death if attacked” feels useless though. Especially considering there was only 1 Town Killing role, and he already shot a Mafia down before I could even unlock it. As mentioned somewhen in this thread, it’s a great ability to have as Mafia (because it’s Strongman with extra steps) but for Town it’s rather useless. Which I think makes it a good filler ability.

For anti-frame to be useful I’d have to have seen investigative roles first. Which I did not. If anything, it was the mafia who have the investigative roles, so I figured that if there was an Alignment Cop in the game, then it would’ve revealed itself already by D2, D3, or even SOD4. Since that didn’t happen, I realized the anti-frame is just useless.

(That, and we were “possibly” on borrowed time since nobody died after the night we unlocked adrenalin junkie.)

Actually. Why was there no kill at N3?

IDEK what those are. I used ChatGPT to pick two random characters. :coffee:

Oh yeah. I was one of the three.
Well it’s probably for the best though. I am satisfied with my current role as is.

I shot you

1 Like

…to reiterate my past self:

We rolecopped bionic and frostwolf and you kept the items. I knew you were getting greenpeeked by the neighborhood gang. So it was between you and bionic for the kill

1 Like

Y’know, when I made that post I didn’t think anyone would actually attack me.
I thought it’d be Leafia, Kiiruma, or Jarek.

You were forced to visit Bionic and be tracked

1 Like

I was what?
(Ball.)
Oh. Huh…

2 Likes