Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Your card was the only one I decided to mix your choices with. Giving you a dragon bard, lol.

2 Likes

I don’t think I make it much of a secret that I am too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know what I expected with the durge but I honestly just picked it because my playthrough with that character was awesome.

Bet you thought I picked it because I wanted to be a 3P SK or something :moyai:

1 Like

I thought you picked it for KP, and I wanted to subvert design expectations by making a Dark Urge that was kpless, and then Eliza designed your card being the only town role with KP. It was iconic.

3 Likes

haha

I figured you guys would be like “of course he picked the durge he wants to kill people or be mafia” but it really was just as simple as “I liked the character”

If I were to have given you KP as a Durge, you’d have been a CPR Doctor

4 Likes

Well technically they do have medical skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having KP was fun but I think I’m not getting given KP again

hahaha

Regarding the KP in this setup, I think giving the same town two forms of KP on the assumption the second one would fail was absolutely tragic (even if it did)

probably should’ve been split out and made less reliable (like all of the other town abilities)

1 Like

I don’t think it was bad

but no strings attached someone dies plus everyone knows who did it compared to what pretty much everyone else had makes me feel pretty lucky that I didn’t get something with whacky “do x-y-z”

Eliza designed the simple & effective cards.
You can tell by the rolecard design differences who made what.
I done the wacky ones.

1 Like

Ah yes, the cpr joke

1 Like

Yah I’m saying that strings attacked vig tends to be pretty weak in my experience

It’d be weaker. But that’d be compensated for by giving another town KP as well

1 Like

Can’t have known of course that the vig would shoot accurately both times, but I can’t help but wonder what would have happened if that didn’t happen and a town got shot too

I don’t think it would have been the end of the world but it definitely would have been a hard game

We knew that two wolves were not getting killed by Durge. They had a roleblock & a 1-shot bp.

See @Jarek? Pure neighborhoods do exist. :smiley:

1 Like