Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/43923
Read that if you want to see Bystander being mean I guess lol

we already know bionic and leafia are in there

both of them don’t really have much alignment readable content in my opinion, leafia just stated role stuff (iirc), and bionic just messed around with voting alts and that sort of the stuff. although depending on what kind of player bionic is the playfulness could be towny but i wouldnt know.

He did this as wolf in Vampire Masq
It’s NAI

NAGL to ignore these two ftr, and not even redirect the conversation

Well yeah. Because otherwise I’d have to come up with some weird JOAT that requires dead townies to activate an ability in the span of… Huh. I thought it was mere minutes, but no: I got my role 8 hours ago.

So anyhow, to whomever it may concern: Good luck trying to disprove my role.

VOTE: Arctic
Meh. Go for the head of the snake I guess

oh arcane

haha i love that game so much

jeez stop making my fol times just a bunch of links where im rude

iirc i wasnt even mean only to like lemon or smth bc i thought his towntell for me was aggressive ate or smth lmao

and also its lemon so who cares

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/42680

Not seeing it personally.

@Jarek
Early case

I’m not saying this game’s hood (if it actually exists) doesn’t have mafia. I am saying that I don’t like using it as a designer myself because of how common it is. (Have Bionic and Frostwolf–) (Never mind, Bionic has confirmed the hood exists.)

ftr the only reason i townread lukeh is that i thought if hes mafia he would back off after i townread him and stuff like that cuz that’s oftentimes a strategy he uses in games hes wolf at least from what i see to push someone → get them to townread him for ~something → townread back

although not sure about one he swap to arctic. but i think theres some sort of process in between the lines seeing stuff happen in his head so not really fully letting ago of that townread on luka but just some doubts shared

@Bionic
Arctic for now

oh i wasnt even rude there lol i just tunneled someone

I think youre w/w and Arctic is defending you in bad faith
Its why I said go for the head of the snake

omg show the games where i pop off not those pls
\oh wait i won that game we swept hahaha

i think you should read our interactions and check again if you think we are w/w. i guess u could call our sod stuff playful stuff that doesn’t matter but throughout the course we are defo unpaired lol

VOTE: Arctic

Eh the thing is, and this is probably a bad thing to say, arctic plays the game, so they’ll do things. Other people won’t, so I feel like lighting the fire under them so to speak even early on might change that. Arctic wasn’t there for that game so they only saw something they liked.

Devils advocate there. Whatever. Maybe I’ll look there later.

ironically her first response to suspicion in this game is actually a lot more reasonable so ???

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/43923-Arcane-Mafia-(Mountainous)?p=7728268&viewfull=1#post7728268

Also Bysta seeing Arcitcs blatent either appeals to him or just defending him for no reason and not suspecting Arctic for it isnt good lol