Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I’m trying to steal some fish in the animal chat

Sure, if they play the game and town tell ill back off

hi bionic is there a reason you are just sheeping luka rn? or is it just how you stated before that you think luka is good or something. why do you townread him enough to trust him like that?

just failed a 1/4 dice roll :(

luka is just goated

Hey, y’all! Finally able to be here. Starting to read now, will simultaneously keep up with new posts, and converse.

I’m not interested in voting either of you for the same reason by the way.

confused who you’re talking about with him. arctic right so arctics appeals to arctic idgi sorry

reword?

gotcha

Lol

stop pls

Sorry

LMAO no that game is embrassing

omg please paste the posts from infinity stones when we were arguing

Bysta is rly nice for anybody seeing this
Shes just mean to me as a joke + When shes mafia

just wait a while and ill show u a game XD

Arctic is defending you without explicitly calling you town and challening me on bad basis for his claims

What did I claim in Vampire Masquerade?
…oh, right. Half-truth with the D1-exe-immune, and half-lie with the setup oracle.

The issue your argument of “Zone’s claim is NAI” is: I had an entire day phase’s worth of time to make my setup oracle fakeclaim whereas my claim this time is made on the spot.

There is no need for me to fakeclaim in this game since I’m town. (Having that said, I now realize that since I don’t want to use any of my abilities other than the glorified fruit vendor, I can’t exactly prove my other abilities either –not that they were provable to begin with.)

1 Like

okay. from my perspective i agree with the stuff hes saying just because its true. its possible hes mafia and trying to turn it around to appeal to me like you said but i dont get the w/w read

Question, my first game here. Posts with replies, will I read the reply in real-time as I read the thread, or do I need to click the reply arrow to be able to see the reply?