2 Likes

you just need to trust me

1 Like

oh my god TUTUU
i suddenly wanna play this game more

1 Like

:cold_face: :sob: :cold_sweat:

Do we have hammers?

If not, do we maybe have powers that rely on someone having a number of votes?

Do we maybe have lyncher-type roles in play?

Wow

2 Likes

b/c i know reading you tunneling someone for 300 posts isnt going to be super useful to me. i can spend my time trying to read around the loudest players in the thread. reading the entire thing would be unlikely to give me any insight into your algnment.

eskcanta is vaguely townyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i think at least on a sruface leve

Greetings, Sirs and Sirrettes. My name is Tutuu, and I am most definitely, certainly, undoubtedly, magnanimously, and without a shadow of a doubt 100% confirmed innocent child Lock Town.

I want leafia on 5 votes if hammer is on, idk about hammer or vote type roles

Ill take this as a compliment to my wolf game instead of an insult to my town game

Hm… As someone who did exactly what you’re doing right now, I advise you to focus more on the present than the past. Last game I tried catching up to 2,000 posts, and eventually I burnt out after reading 800 posts.

Then again, you are not me, so you don’t have to take this advice of mine.

does arctic have an actual reads on me now

Hi!

Brief Bio, home forum is Bay 12 (Dwarf Fortress forum). I played around 12-15 games there, about half a decade ago, other half last few months.

For whatever reason, I’m their pick for champs. I scraped off all the ‘free to good home’ and ‘please keep her’ notes off me, I hope, and decided to learn how to play on MU. That was exactly a week ago, I’m newbie there too. I have played with Gira! Maybe even up to 3 turbos, prolly less, maybe more if alts involved. Names are hard for me to track.

However, I will say my first 4 games there, all turbos, I got correctly town/maf read fast. Not sure if Gira was specifically part of that. I… well, did a bit better at not being insta-outed scum games 5+, when I was scum. But that’s me!

1 Like

yeah i read his games where he was complaining about getting d1’d a bunch and seems to be someone who doesn’t actually like doing social reads bur even if he’s a black box i think other people are towntelling

Dwarf fortress jeez that’s a game I haven’t heard of in a while. Lotta people from that crowd know SS13 too

This is most certainly biased after remembering how Luka pushed the view of childe as town in Vampire Masquerades.

Hey, we’re not even at 800 posts yet, I can maybe do it! :D But I’ll read what I can, then start isoing if needed… but this game is long! So many hours, I love it, I have time to read, maybe catch up even!

1 Like

town
bionic
jarek
esk

tl (but maybe im a)
zone

tl (i honestly have no idea)
lukeh
arctic

maybes a wolf in the lukeh art but idk

So he does the same thing either way? Feels NAI to me. Could have just gotten better at doing it.