Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Majority (AKA hammer) is active, yes.

i mean if i can be 100% with you i think at times it’s unnecessarily abrasive but yeah it’s a statement of respect for me to say you are someone who could play like this as mafia. most people can’t.

hi arctic i dont get the correlation between the 1st and 2nd paragraphs you say hes town by meta in 1st and then say but hes also mafia meta off opening or smth. they are kinda doing smth with their push on leafia and it definitely feels like they believe what they are saying which lines up with what ur saying in the 1st paragraph. so idl this

<3
I agree that I can be abrasive at times, I think Ive tried to work on it somewhat. it used to be much worse a while ago

Welcome!!!

This would be my first game ever with an innocent child role in it.

What can you tell me about this - you specifically- so I can make all the various vitally important decisions I may need to make about it?

I don’t mean tell us anything you don’t think you already did. But what do you want me to understand about you besides “I should consider you locktown, period”?

1 Like

Okay seeing this
It is in his wolf range to just tunnel somebody as W, Ive seen him do it before (can’t link the game, on discrod)
I dont think its in his wolf range to sheep somebody as W, and then randomly siwtch towards tunneling said user
^ The above for Bionic

lukeh can u reread my iso and tell me if you are still wolfreading me and if i was really that much of a bitch as you think i am ty

i did have to search for it, yes, i didn’t know she did it in that game. if i didn’t find evidence of what my claim was then i would be more willing to consider your read

…and yeah, the anon game i have mentioned like 3 times

anyway, you asked for a read list

i townread bionic, zone, and eskcanta

i agree with pretty much everything catbae has said which empirically is a good sign for his alignment in my experience with him. i’ve vaguely liked jarek’s thoughts and i believe his posts around trying to be a better towny, so consider these two townleans

i… don’t have any real fos’es yet. maybe you and someone though

no not really

hey what about me

i’m the guy with the stoat avatar

nah it’s completely different lol. he’s trying to send leafia to the shadow realm here. he hardly pushed anything in the wolfgame i’m talking about

wait so why did u say about bionic “i guess he could still be mafia lol” like tt

im cofnused

She wasnt and I stand by that ftr
I didn tnotice anything bad that agme

Didnt you say I was more likely to be stubborn town lol

so innocent so pat pat

im just messing, im not an innocent child. i like saying stuff for fun. i am a very intelligent person which you will shortly find out for yourself!!!

someone = the player someone

the paragraphs are about different people

ok

…Esk, do me a favor and be more skeptical.

I don’t know whether you are genuinely naïve or acting as a newbie, but nobody should believe an IC claim. At least, not on this site.

Bionic - Town Lean
Eskcanta - Town Lean

Those 2 are relatively consensus right now but that’s it where I’m at with towns. I don’t TR Zone at all, infact their gameplay here kind of reminds me of Vampire game which he was wolf. His reasoning for voting Catbae just feels bad.

OMG.

I take it as a personal favor if folks give me time before hammering. This has nothing to do with me doing anything weird during the day, I’m not a day vig or anything else weird/scary like that. However, I will play more effectively if given more time to read and ideally discuss with folks in thread, and a hammer means ‘no more of that’. There’s other advantages of not hammering early D1, for town, I think… so please, pretty please, Bionic…

Will you not ask people to vote yet?

Make it clear, in case they do trust you, ‘later, when the day ends’ or something? Sheesh, I neeeeed time please.

VOTE: someone you dont deserve life

inthisgame

Ty for chainsawing me
Proof that you love me