Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Yuh

not w/w

what is chainsawing

TKs shoot leafia!

Voting somebody for suspecting somebody else
Someone* is voting me, so ur chainsawing for me since me dying would actually make you cry

i voted them because why would you nameyouself “someone”

What do you think is towny and wolfy from both of us

Why

Why did you switch from Leafia to Someone

TRUE

yeah i am a little worried about both of zone’s votes being kinda shit (not just the people but the reasoning)

meh

Yeah, I was honestly thinking of voting them
Super confused why both you and Bysta are towning them from a good POV

¯\(ツ)

It’s easier to get me to F3 than getting a read (let alone a useful one) out of me. Case in point: My latest game in Don’t Starve. I made a readslist, and the reads sucked, so I dropped it and sheeped the towniest player instead.

eh actually i think this is fine maybe

Yeah honestly fuck that I know better than anyone else. I don’t. But I’m not going to just believe what anyone tells me :moyai:

Yeah! Someone thought they outed me scum for writing like this! I was scum when I said it, and explained after I was darn sure I’d say the same as town.

There’s a complete difference between asking someone more questions, and believing them.

I have no idea if I believe this person or not.

Regardless of if I believe them or not, I still need information.

I am friendly, and I am friendly even as I elim. I don’t need to be mean to chase my wincon, usually. A weird wincon, maybe, but definitely not this time.

Also, if it’s a lie, I still super want to know, is it a pro-town or anti-town lie? That’s incredibly important to me and affects how I proceed. To figure that out, I need more information.

I can yell and curse and demand info… or just ask nicely.

Why not ask nicely?

I mean reads sucking is yk
natural
Ive had games where I got 2/2 really easily
Ive also had games where I go 0/5 really easily
Its how you imrpove as a player and this just reads like an excuse to dodge actually doing anything, infact its literally what you did in vampire once again
Just going “wow I cant make reads” as a cop out towards doing things

Don’t overreact. People on this site don’t do hammers. (Unless it’s endgame, when people are effectively done with talking.)

Are you claiming 3P?

Okay maybe not and I just misread this but whatever

But what I said about it, and asked - that’s true. I didn’t lie about not knowing anything about it.

No. I am town. I have already stated so, and town that is not in that Leafia neighborhood.

They only gave reasoning when prompted for it, and said reasoning can easily be dismissed with it’s just a meta read
Both players are new to this forum, and Zone even recognizes in that post that Esk is new “to the forum” only, therefor I think that just jumping to the conclsuion that it’s TMI as opposed to asking Catbae, who’s main forum is 100% not FoL if it’s a meta read just reads poorly