Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

this is like when i entered mu people thought my wolf meta was tunneling cuz of infinity stones but its not cuz im also stupid and do it as town but i dont do it anymore when im trying uuh

This post is probaly out of Bystanders wolf meta
I might be being snowed but w/e
I dont think they make this indepth posts / reads as W, I also dont think that they hedge on both me and Arctics alignment
Don’t lock it in tho

I did this back then as well? Man, I should do this more often then. Yeah, I’m lazy and I’m not feeling the will to improve that. If my reads are bad, then so be it, because I have lost my will to improve after the last game.

It’s not that I can’t make reads, but I get triggered whenever people say it’s bad. (Even if it’s the truth.) It demotivates me from improving, and I know the way to make reads is to interact, except… (1) I already am interacting with people, albeit barely (2) I don’t want to do more than I currently do.

What was I talking about again? Oh, right. Reads. I don’t make 'em. I just vote whoever doesn’t feel right. Gut feeling all the way! \o/

i can make that post as a wolf prob just with worse tone

at least i hope

okay honestly lukeh this stuff goes in my head i just dont feel to write it down

Debatable lol

okay

I’m surprised and confused. We’re in a social deduction game. We all have wincons. There’s all kinds of reasons (or potential reasons) to say anything, real or fake.

You made a post. I made a post replying… and now we back and forth. We’re all learning stuff about each other by everything we do, and don’t say.

It is true though, why open (or ever) with a strong whatever that isn’t true or useful? Because…

It’s their personality, and they’ll do it and stuff like it all the time unless strongly persuaded not to.

Or they have no idea what else to say/do.

Or they think it will shape others’ opinions and stances in a more likely to be useful for the speaker.

Or they think it directly helps their wincon.

Those can overlap, be hopes, be wrong - but I can’t think of many other reasons to post anything in a maf game.

1 Like

a lot of stuff depends on whether im trying or naot

…oh, you simply don’t know what an IC is.

Innocent Child (Passive): At the start of the game, the host announces you are town-aligned.

Innocent Child (Active): Once per game, you may activate this ability and have the host announce you are town-aligned.

1 Like

i mean
you kinda gave them the opportunity to hedge on us by asking them for reasons to townread and wolfread us lol

but i do think the post is towny cuz i kinda believe uncertainty about you and the stream of consciousness that transpires from it

tutuu is an IC because they are innocent and a child but not cuz they randed that role :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll be doing that

rat

I am 100% Serious I will be an IC. Mark it on your calendars.

You did that as wolf
Making bad reads is apart of improving
Gut reads are reads :3

I believe you FTR
Youre a good player I wasnt joking about that lol

I don’t know what piloting a role means.

This setup was originally a 17’er before it got reduced to a 13’er. I doubt there are any 3Ps, and I believe it was originally a 13v4 before becoming a 10v3.

1 Like

very well then. looks like we are in agreement on that point. i interpreted your post as telling me “do not put less than 100% of your effort (in your opening post)”, which is why i argued back on this point