Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Bionic - Town Lean
Eskcanta - Town Lean
Bystander - Town Lean

Arctic - Scum Lean
ZoneQ11 - Scum Lean

SIW

playing it

yeah probably no 3p after the reduction. there might have been one before, maybe, who knows. i thought it was an 18 player originally

tutuu is not towny

1 Like

Cool, but what do you base that on?

1 Like

how come?

…why are we acting like “not towny” is something that has to be proven

1 Like

They said b4 this that they were hedging on us

1 Like

arctic seems relaxed and i think he’s polarized which he will be very happy to hear. town

1 Like

Yeah! I approached you, in every post, believing to my core, you’re doing what you do for reasons.

I am not trying to tell you that you are doing anything wrong. If I ever do try to guide you to do what I want, not what you seem to choose to do, it’s probably going to come with a marked like, “If you’re town, I need …” and that … might be “your help” or “you to do X”.

I have flat out no intention of telling you what to do - how can I read that, except by the reflection of how you react to me telling you what to do?

I learn way more by watching you do what you choose to do, and doing what I can to understand it and your wincon.

1 Like

That’s the thing: My first impression was they didn’t come from the same site. Because catbae never said anything about Esk. It was a sudden “Esk is town lol”, which pinged me a lot.

It was only after I expanded my reasoning when I thought of the possibility they might have come from the same site.

You are misunderstanding one thing: I am not aware they are from the same site. I considered the possibility they might have come from the same site.

If they have meta on each other, then saying someone is town based on personal meta is not TMI because that’s what meta is: Reads based on past experience. (And considering my memory does not function properly, I just see them as nonsense.)

If they don’t know each other though: Then catbae’s read on Esk is just BS and I’ll call TMI. IDK whether it’s genuine TMI (and Esk is town) or a defense (like Luka did to childe), but that’s a red flag.

1 Like

VOTE: tutuu

2 Likes

im struggling to read thunderstorm’s blue text. i dont think shes w/w with bystander. or actually she might be exactly w/w with bystander given her avatar which just updated as i was writing this post

1 Like

oh okay i thought you knew that at the time you made the read

nvm then

*squints eyes*
…well, okay. So anyhow: My scumreads on bystander and catbae remain.
(Why did I scumread bystander again…?)
Something… oh, right. “Townread me.” Yeah, that’s deserved.

townread me now or i will vig u during the night with my strongman vig

1 Like

He said he considered it but he doesnt value meta reads when hes also said hes seen them before
IE: youre scum for making a meta read
even if Zone has not an ideal memory he should still remember that at the very least if he’s v

also, calling somebodsy not towny implies that you think theyre wolfy
so weird post

Hey, since I don’t know those people, or what you hope the rest of us will catch from what you say, are you willing to say what you mean about that suitability?

im luka

1 Like

i mean sure i agree with this. didnt you just claim your flavor though not ur role? unless i missed it

“As mafia, I find the most pleasure in playing my role first and foremost”? What, like: “I always tell the truth about my role whenever I can if I’m evil”? What do you mean?

1 Like