Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

If I achnolwedge it the karmic forces of the universe will will a negative outcome into being

Yk what
How about I just wolf read everybody who disagrees with me
I think that its an effective approach

you first

SOBBING JAREK
IM TOWNING MY ASS OFF AND THESE TWO GOOERS ARE HIGHER THAN ME

if i said your mom isn’t ugly it doesn’t mean she’s hot

1 Like

It’s okay you can plead your case when I announce as IC tommorow

@tutuu
WHY DID YOU LIKE THIS

2 Likes

but if you say that my mom isn’t good looking its reasonable to parse that as calling her ugly

1 Like

5O0KAIT5EJIAJ50AERJ
IM OUTSIDDE OF MY WOLF META 500 TIMES OVER SOBING

1 Like

i enjoy it when you get dunked on

2 Likes

YOU ARE AN AEVIL SOUL THAT SHALL BE CLEANSED

1 Like

Winces I’m glad that’s surely a joke, otherwise I’d have to humbly disagree with it :D

Youve seen me town b4…
Thats just what im doing in disguise…

yeah i guess that was a bad example cuz it’s not a very common thing to imply someone looks “average”. but in mafia it’s different because you can just have people as null / in the middle

1 Like

i feel like esk might be a person whos just incapable of lying. as in, they feel like they’ve taken a truth serum. mark them as town why not

1 Like

luka will you nominate me for best scum performance this game after i get away with it?

2 Likes

it didnt hurt to ask anyway

1 Like

I don’t know them. I just remember their name, just like how I remembered yours.

Who?
*looka at cheat sheet*
Oh, Wendy. Yeah, uh. You died before I could even interact with you.
(I don’t remember much… Pretty sure I didn’t evaluate any of your posts when I was backreading, because I already knew you flipped town by the time I did that.)

True, but (1) no guarantee he is town (2) no guarantee he lives long.

I HATE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING

2 Likes

It’s really NAI and more of a joke than anything else

Actual W/W though. Zone did this last game :nerd_face:

Though that did happen I don’t expect everyone to study every game. It did happen, which makes me believe this behaviour is NAI. It’s the same thing I do where by the end of D3 my claim is public and I’m bragging about it. Even as a wolf. It’s safe to assume at least some of their mechanics claim is something they believe is provable or traceable though.

cowardice

2 Likes