Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

blinks then eyerolls Hey, we’ve had a go at each other about your AtE, and I was sure wolf when I did it.

However, you’re not gonna look townie to me by freakin’ about people sussing you.

It’s our job to sus everyone and hunt out the anti-town, if we’re town or choosing to pro-town (dunno if any 3P here can win with town, I’ve tried to do that my home forum, I’ve had roles that had choices).

So, who cares if someone susses you? Read them, and hunt! If you’re town, that is.

None of this is AtE lol
I’m fully in control of myself and im not trying to hide it
I’m just kidding around

I’m confused lmao
Jarek doesnt even wolf read me

its a joke but i feel like its less likely to be w/w; wolf arctic just hammering the nail in the coffin of poor wolf leafia. i think more likely he just shakes his head or something

1 Like

Thanks!

Umm, it’s more… if I can be honest and achieve my goals, I will usually prefer to do so that way.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think I would or could lie, if and when it suits my goals. However, what’s my goal?

1 Like

Because:

catbae = Not newbie
Esk = Newbie

I don’t know why and how anyone would think these two come from the same site.

i think both lukeh and afartic is a tnwn

So we have a team of leafia/arctic/byst

ez

1 Like

Cnat newbies come from MU too

VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

If it’s Arctic/Bysta I hate myself

bruh

read what i said about lefia u will find we are defo not w/w

I dont think it is
But if it is I hate myself

For realsises, I think if anyone in that weird hood nonsense is evil it’s the person managing it. Some sort of ulterior “You learn their real role while inviting them if they accept” or some nonsense would make sense.

Oh wow you dindt even calll her a slur
that’s pretty not w/w for you
(/j)

Hoods are NAI in their purest form

I’ll get caught up tomorrow. Too exhausted by the game that just ended to do s now. That was an intense ending. Good night everyone. ^_^ :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Yeah it will be intense when I end you

You’re done wolf

1 Like