Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

Omg ihysm…

1 Like

The thing is: You joked. I did not.

@bionic which teletubbie are u in the teletubbie towncore

1 Like

Man. I suck so bad as scum, apparently scum win was town’s fault, not wp me/my partner.

Who, by the way, hella bussed me and picked NK to try and get me marked, said so in DC.

But, that game won’t help this one, unless people want to try and judge how incompetent I am as scum. I am gonna try to focus on this game, which isn’t over yet.

wtf is this

1 Like
don't open if you're jarek

jarek quoting tutuu saying he can’t read him has reminded me i am kinda bad at it too and that i was basically townreading him for nothing. and this read is harsh to make cuz he may genuinely be trying to improve his v game (which was my first thought) but the actual more likely one based on past experience is him tryharding cuz he’s mafia… cuz he does try harder as mafia lol.

jarek if u opened this just keep doing u buddy

3 Likes

towncore

1 Like

No lmao you played well
dont blame yourself

1 Like

teletubbies are towncore

1 Like

k that was funyn you win

1 Like

luejh quick choose

1 Like

Im not going to choose

1 Like

im just being real. we can lie to ourselves and pretend we can read them or we can try to be truthful and face reality

Can’t help but notice…no wolves…

1 Like

1 Like

ate

1 Like

Im just glad to be acknowledged. To many times im not on the read list at all :sob:

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot youre 0/9 on reading me
PTSD much?

1 Like

so is this tutuu?

1 Like

i have 8 slots for wolves. i avoid making scumreads early on because they’re usually very inaccurate and im prone to tunneling. so i try to be chill and play around the reads of my townreads