jarek
someone
kiiruma

teletubbies tier:
luka
bystander
bionic

2 Likes

Confirming I have played 1+ games with Gira/catbae in the previous 7 days. And it was very, very likely including 1 of my first 4 games there, which were also my first 4 turbo games anywhere ever, and wow, did everyone in the game correctly town/scum read me as soon as I did anything… those games.

A couple days later… well. As I learned to keep up, well. “Esk sweep” was said in spec/dead chat about 50 times, starting, terrifyingly, D1 (so I was still getting read easy as scum!) but… well. I did win that game. And terrifyingly, Thunder was in that game, I think, and was the one I preferred to hammer… I managed to somehow have the delight of having both towns vote each other over me.

So, that’ll never happen again there, surely.

But I am a newbie, and semi-experienced a tiny bit, and I’ve been in weird games, and Gira has been in game with me, in the last week.

So all this complex stuff is kinda true, to that level.

2 Likes

that’s scummy, or what else it mean?

1 Like

why? wouldn’t you be super accurate in that world? this is strange

it means they are doing this. open for interpretation

3 Likes
  1. Someone f
  2. Jarek
  3. Frostwolf103
  4. catbae
  5. Leafia
  6. bystander
  7. Arctic
  8. Thunderstorm
  9. Kiiruma
  10. tutuu
  11. Eskcanta
  12. Zone_Q11
  13. Bionic

1 Like

Wow. I need to learn from those hosts. :popcorn:

Fair. By the way, on this site, conversion “exists, but is uncommon and needs to be announced in the OP if it is in play”.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I had it nailed but then I was convinced to change my mind instead of just tunneling

1 Like

good thing u were wrong ten

1 Like

tutu can i be the purple one

2 Likes

If you’re interested, I’ll gladly link you games, but let’s save it for outside this one.

1 Like

I blame Waza
I take no blame

My reads making no sense is fine by me, but I haven’t lied in this game at all though?

yeah. his name is tinky winky and his favorite item is his red bag

1 Like

Shouldnt have said lied
More Like I dont believe you came to your solutions organicallly

Thoughts on hell tunneling this

1 Like

lukeh which one do u wanna be

1 Like

we can teletubbie towncore

2 Likes