Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

How can I “forward my wincon” when there is nothing to base anything off

See the thing is: Turbo games are different. Those games have way less time and way less crazier roles. Hence the name.

FMs take longer to play and -in closed rolemadness like this game- more interactions and more variables can (and will) happen.

You say you have played with catbae, but in my eyes you might as well have played with another stranger. (IDEK what my point is anymore at this point. Something about you two not having enough meta to instantly read each other?)

Why does that seem to matter to you?

arctic saying good night (implying going to bed) but continuing to post is a general town tell ftr; its >rand to want to leave thread but be too drawn into it and wanna keep vibing. wolves can feel the same but they tend to post in wolf chat more, less so itt (in this scenario)

I refuse to be below my two scum reads

if you were a vig who would you kill

1 Like

if you were a vig you dont shoot n1 if you dont want everyone to be pissed at u

wait guys this maybe is a wolf

actual deputy d2 behaviour

how

i would shoot thread consensus

if i had to choose right now in this very moment id shoot you for the humorous moment and i would excuse myself in case ur town by blaming the hosts for giving me a silly role

oh

Its the reverse
99% of the time you shoot N1 or people are mad at you unless youre limited shot

Fuck the people N1 is irresponsible

1 Like

Eh. Fair. I was never “the guy easy to understand”. If anything, that in itself is probably a scumtell.

does ahaha

Yeah I’d shoot me too

1 Like

someone, how do you feel about being the day 1 elimination

with the trajectory of your posting i find it quite probable

unrelated
@Eskcanta could you post some reads

Your answers are a cop-out and LAZY but I’ll take them

1 Like

Reread me.

I cannot read catbae. I just evaluate why catbae may say they can read me.

I do recognize the name Gira. I played with that name. I don’t remember a single thing about them.

I mark Thunder saying they’re really good, in this game.

Thunder, is marked by me as being someone I can’t read. As town with them, I consistently saw them as scum, though that was turbo, but they were town, that happened at least twice (probably just twice). The game I hammered them, I was scum, doesn’t count towards how I read them.

This game, I hope there’s loads of evidence. I’m not a turboer by preference, I love games like this so much more.

1 Like